A Woman Wailing And Crying

I heard a story

One story my cousin told me was about his friends uncle who was driving from work one night and this lady shows up on the side of the road crying and wailing and asking to be dropped back home.

The guy was obviously freaked and said no, but the women insisted, claiming her husband would get really mad and her daughters were alone at home, so he said yes.

as soon as the woman was in the car, she started wailing and crying in a very quiet voice that sounded like some tune you would hear from a horror movie.

She told him to drop her at her house near a river 2 hours drive away. He couldn't so he instead decided talking her to the police station.

After fifteen minutes the women stops crying abruptly and the driver looks from the front mirror and sees that she has really, REALLY long nails and he then noticed that her feet were the opposite way.

He started getting really scared and thought of nothing other to do then read ayat ul kursi in a whisper

hearing him the woman started smiling and giggling and as he raised his voice she became quiet.

After a minute she told him to stop the car and drop her there.

When she was getting out of the car she told him that the only thing that saved him was him knowing ayat ul kursi and the Quran, and if he didn't he would've been dead by now.