07: His Domain

______________

______________

The place is dim.

The shallow waters beneath the teenage girl moves lightly as her hair floats above it.

There, Yuju lays asleep inside the innate domain in nothing but a plain white kimono. The place is silent, making her feel comfortable and relaxed, not caring of what's happening in the outside world.

'I'm tired'

she says in her head, barely conscious as the only thing she's listening to in the silence is the light waves of the water.

'I should rest for awhile... let Sukuna take over for now'

[]

"Our classmates doesn't seem like they're winning over there..." Kirishima mumbles, one of his hands above his eyes as he squints them, trying to get a better look at the area that was full of dust in the air, the place by the entrance where their homeroom teacher is fighting the villains.

Bakugou snarled in response and started running towards the same direction the redhead was looking at. "Hey! Wait up!" Kirishima called and started tailing the blond. Sukuna merely sighed and casually walked behind them like there aren't any villains at all.

He pouts his lips and looks down, trying to get any contact with Yuju who's unsurprisingly still unconscious.

'Hey brat.'

No response.

'Wake up already. Your friends bantering is annoying me.'

Still no response.

He sighs and grumbles under his breath. He can feel it, Yuju's unconscious but is taking her sweet time in relaxing. "Bitch." He curses, "Making me do all the work..."

By the time he reaches Kirishima, Sukuna looks up with a raised brow. "Where's that foul-mouthed brat?" He asks

Kirishima, who's no longer terrified of him, points over to where a flying blond is, using his explosion quirk to propel himself up in the air and giving him speed. Within a few seconds, Bakugou reaches the misty villain and Midoriya.

"Get out of the way, Deku!" The blond grins once he's gotten the villain down to the ground with a victorious smirk. Hidden behind all of the black and purple smoke were metal plates that serves as the Villain's main body.

An ice trail soon followed, crawling from the rubber floor until it reaches the foot of the giant, brain-exposed bird, freezing it in place.

"One of your poorly trained thugs said you're here because you think you can kill All Might." Todoroki monotonely says.

All Might, who's in the tight grip of the giant bird grabbed it hands and pried them open until he was able to escape. Despite it being successful, he wasn't able to get out unharmed, having his left side bleeding.