20: Their Burning Drive

_________________

_________________

When someone asks "what drives you to move forward?", what is your answer?

When someone asks "why does it drive you to move forward", what is your answer?

When someone asks "Are you moving forward?", what is your answer?

Many people have motivations that pushes them to continue and strive to reach their goals, to keep them going, to give them a reason why they fight and continue to live in the battlefield we call life, living in a warzone where only the strongest comes on top.

Us humans tend to want things and when that want is strong enough, we will do anything just to have it. Call it selfish but it's a normal human reaction. You want a new phone? you'll save money until you'll be able to afford it. See a dress or outfit that you like? You'll go into that store and buy it.

A man once said before dying: "Everyone had to be drunk on something to keep pushing on... Everyone was a slave to something."

For Ochaco Uraraka, she was drunk for the need of money. Not the greedy type of way but because she wants to help her parents, end their struggling and give them a comfortable life that they deserve.

She wanted it so bad to the point until her own body surrendered, until her mind and body stopped working together, despite her mind still fighting whilst her body admit defeat.

She fought Katsuki Bakugou until the end. Even when her legs finally gave up on her, she still crawled and did not surrender until her eyes closed. Her passion burns stronger than a wildfire and she can't have Yuju's deepest respect any other way.

The pink haired girl silently nods as she watches the brunette's form get carried away by the medical bots, formed her right hand into a loose fist before placing it to where her heart should beㅡ a way of how soldiers would give their respects because as far as Yuju knows, Ochaco Uraraka deserves it.

She looks down to where the spiky blond stood, still in the center of the broken arena full of crates and debris. It was clear the fight was intense. Bakugou deserves her respect as well; he wasn't biased with his opponent and didn't worry about hurting a girl because he knows that Uraraka fought her way up and earned her spot in the tournament. Gender should not seperate people from each other and women should not be dubbed as 'weak', Bakugou is the living example of that.

He may be loud, annoying and oftentimes egoistic and arrogant, but he knows what he's doing. Despite his rought personality, his morals never faltered and neither did his integrity.

Uraraka and Bakugou's match may have been rough but many, even heroes, could learn alot from those two. Both definetely earned Yuju's respect.

For Izuku Midoriya, he strives to be a hero like All Might, to help and save everyone with a smile, to smile despite how hard certain situations may be.