39: Training Camp

___________________

___________________

"UA high has now finished it's first semester and has now started summer vacation."

Aizawa stands in front of his class, all who were clad in the summer uniform as they stood in neat lines, listening attentively.

In the crowd of students stood Yuju, a blank face and hands clasped behind her. Though she seemed to be emotionless to everyone else, her mind was running laps.

Hanabi wasn't with her like she usually was, having been left alone to take care of Sei for the time being while Yuju was away for the week-long training camp. She trusts her curse child wouldn't make a ruckus while she was gone. Surprisingly, Hanabi was more responsible and understood instructions better than she expected.

"However, those of you aspiring to be heroes will not recieve days of rest." Aizawa continued on, a hard and serious expression on his face as he looks at every one of his students. "At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming greater heights for 'Plus Ultra'."

"Yes sir!"

Once done with his speech, he left his class alone to interact, and immediately did Yuju's group of friends swarm her like moths attracted to fire. Oddly enough, Bakugou tagged along behind Kirishima, much less enthusiastic than the extroverted lots.

Mina whined, jumped on Yuju and hugged the shaman from the sideㅡ much to Yuju's displeasure. Even with the school blazer off... it didn't do much to stop her from feeling like she was on the verge of a heat stroke.

"Jujuuuuu!"

"Hmmmm!"

Yuju honestly just wanted to cry at that moment. It was hot and as much as she loves Mina, the girl was practically encouraging her to pass out.

Kirishima chuckles at the who, carefully peeled Mina's arms away from the shaman and moved her to hug Sero instead. He pulled out Yuju's portable fan from her bag and turned it on before directing it to the girl's obviously sweating face.

They didn't exchange words for awhile, simply letting silence enfulge them as they both drowned out everything around them. Yuju had her eyes closed, enjoying the cold breeze the portable fan was blessing her with whilst Kirishima simply thought of absolutely nothing, his eyes unknowingly traveling down to the girl's armipt.

And while it seemed like they were in peace with each other's presence right there, there was some unspoken tension between them... that tension stemming from their last 'talk' with each other a day ago.

They didn't have any sort of contact after that, and Yuju having refused and not gone to the pool with the rest of the class yesterday kind of decreased their chances of talking about it. Especially since it was somewhat of a problematic topic between them. Kirishima didn't want them to end on bad terms. They were friends, after all.