44: Her Introduction

WARNING: violence, murder, killing spree, VERY dark concept. You have been warned.

 You have been warned

____________________

What am I missing here?

Empathy. Sympathy.

The little girl in pjs boredly stared the blood of her father splatter and taint the walls in it's beautiful yet disturbing crimson color, the floor covered in the same thick liquid as it slowly made it's way to her bare feet.

Is there something wrong with me?

She wasn't upset with the loss of her father, nor the craze of her mother who weeped and cried for her now deceased husband.

Instead, before the blood to taint her pure skin, she turned around and walked away.

Am I a bad person?

"Why... we're just playing hide and seek, Ju..." he reminded, voice shaky as he took a step back.

She stared at him, expression blank as ever. "I know." She answered before pointing the knife at him, "This is my way of playing."

I don't feel like a bad person.

And when the knife touched his skin, she began to slowly cut his wrist.

I don't feel much of anything.

"Ah geez..." the blonde sighed out in frustration, shuffling around the contents in her bag as the noirette of the three girls girls on the bench turned to look at her. "What's wrong, Ai?"

"I forgot to pack some water..." Aika grumbled, shook her head in disappointment at herself before standing up with a grin and waving the papers in her hands. "Good thing my mom gave me a couple yen. I'm gonna go and get some drink!"

"Tomoe seems to be missing..." The pink and black haired one of the three mumbled out while fixing her glasses on the bridge of her nose, voice soft as she kept her head down and nibbled on her dumplings.

The noirette rolled her eyes, "Shut up, Yach. No one asked you."

And when the blonde girl finally left to grab a drink from a nearby vending machine, the seemingly shy girl pulled out a vial from her skirt pocket and dunk every drop of the transparent liquid to the open bento beside her.

Am I supposed to feel sorry for who I am?

"Got a capri sun!" Aika grinned, "It was super cheap!"

She soon sat back down on the bench, rested her newly brought drink beside her and picked up the tampered bentoㅡ her bento.

And when she took a mouthfull of rice, she furrowed her brows at the taste.