51: Addressing The Conflict

__________________

__________________

We live in one in many dimensionsㅡ

...one in many universes.

We are one of many versions of ourselves experiencing one of many situations and scenarios that our other selves from parallel universes may or may not have experienced themselves.

What one situation you took back then, your other self from somewhere else may have chosen a different path.

What could have been a near-death experience for you may have either been completely avoided.... or you could already be dead somewhere.

It's an odd and rather scary concept; imagine how we are the atoms, humans are the earth, the earth is the whole solar system, and the solar system is everything and beyond our knowledge.

Simple in words, but when you think about it, it's so much more complex.

But despite how complex it is in real life, it isㅡ just barelyㅡ more simple in a world full of superhuman and paranormal powers that defy many laws of nature and beliefs.

What is beyond us humans' capabilities, is completely possible and merely an effortless flick of a finger to higher beings and diety that could rain down on us infinite blessings and luck or unforgiving punishments either because we deserve it, or simply just for their pleasure and entertainment of seeing us little ants suffer.

Ryomen Sukuna was one of themㅡ more on the sadistic and malevolent of the lot who found a morbid beauty in dead bodies and shed blood. It was simply in his nature to be.

But even someone like him, in a sense, had a heart. There were still some things he values greatly in his life.

Hanabi, for example.

It wasn't made clear of who the infant curse was to the king of curses, but one thing that was made clear was how Ryomen adored and sympathized with her like family. Whether Hanabi was a daughter, a niece, a grandchild, or simply an old acquaintance from a thousand years ago was still an ongoing question and theory to this day.

Undeniably, both had a royal status amongst all curses: the indisputable King of Curses, and the cunning hime-obake. Of course, there was also Rika: the renowned Queen of Curses.

They were three of the strongest curses to ever exist in jujutsu history, so it was understandable that when there was a claim that there is one more royal status curse that is much, much stronger than all three of them, her existence was immediately shut down to merely be a myth to most.

No one could believe that there was someone much stronger than the indisputable king of curses. That is just a level beyond overpower.

But still, even if it was just a myth, she was a famous story told around even to this dayㅡ both feared and mocked by those who heard her tale. No one would believe such thing of someone remaining kind and humble despite having the amount of power that could, quite literally, turn the entirety of Japan into either rubbles and ruins, or disfigured and warped.