33: Angels That Went Through Hell

___________________

___________________

"Ju! Study!" Yuji stood in front of his sister, his arms crossed with an evident frown on his face. The girl wore nothing but sports bra and a pair of boxers that he used to own but couldn't fit into anymore. Yuju was hogging the couch and eating ice cream.

"Already did." Was all she replied with before taking another spoonful of her precious dessert.

The older of the two rolled his eyes, "Reading through your notes once isn't studying." He stated, "I don't even understand how you get high grades when you don't even take your academics seriouslyㅡ to me at least. I barely see you taking out your school materials and whenever I come into your room, you're doing yoga." He huffed.

Yuju stares at him, an unreadable expression on her face as she replayed his words in her mind. Finally, she answered with, "I study in school, train at home and work at night. I barely have any free time."

"Then why are you being a couch potato?" Yuji pointed out with a quirked brow, as if daring his sister to say something back.

She merely quirks a brow back and answered back before taking another spoonful of ice cream. "It's my cheat season."

"Oh my god.." The twenty-one year old groaned. He forgot how lowkey stubborn she could be. "Ju-"

"No."

"Ju-"

"No-"

"Juuuuuu!" Yuji suddenly grabbed ahold of the tub of ice cream in Yuju's hand and began to pull it away from her.

Yuju resisted and also held onto the container, not bothering to care about the spoon that was now on the carpet. She attempted to pull it back to her safety as she, with a mouth full of ice cream, sounded out a "Nwoooo!"

"Study!"

"I already studied!"

"Study more then!"

"I told you! I already studied in school!"

"I don't trust that!"

"And you still haven't earned my full trust for feeding me a finger!"

"That was five years ago! And besides, you and Sukuna are practically besties now!"

The siblings were playing tug of war at this point with Choso and Sukuna sitting in the sidelines in silence, one questioning himself if he should stop the two and the other with a confused-surprised look and wondering how he was suddenly mentioned in their childish bickering.

In the end, Yuji carried Yuju to her room and locked her in to study. The latter wasn't pleased so to spite her brother, she blasted WAP in her portable speaker and screamed out the lyrics instead of studying. Though the song was in english, it was a legend and everyone knew it and it's meaning.