50: What To Do...

________________

________________

"I miss my family."

She sighed, looking down at Yuju who was still fast asleep on her lap, a sullen look on her marked face as she pushed back her coral pink hair behind her ear and horns.

She caressed the teen's cheek with her long marked fingers, her long black nails just barely scratching the girl's skin before pulling away and repeating the action.

The light ripple of waves from the giant water screen in front of her illuminated pretty moving aquatic blue lights all over the room that was a polishing white with multiple trinkets floating in thin air as they lightly collide with one another, creating comforting clinking sounds like chimes.

It made the motherly soul smile.

"Do you miss your brother, Gen?" She asked, her grey eyes glued to the water screen that showed the whole League and Bakugo in the same room. Even as she recieved no response, she hummed with a sad smile. "I miss mine as well..."

Her conversation with Yuju has always been one-sided, as expected. And while it seems to be pitiful, the soul was rather more happy of the existence of physical company rather than the lonely giant space of her innate domain only she could barely fill almost every second of the day. To have Yuju there made her happy to say the least.

Yuju had remained unconscious the whole time, trapped in her own mind that had white and black labels in an empty grey room that served as the warzone between her two conscience: a perfectionist who wishes a good reputation, and an anti-social mess who wanted nothing more but to be itself without caring of what others thought of them.

The glass that held the two conscience seperate was beginning to crack.

Once in awhile, Yuju's facial muscles would contort to that look of pain or anger or smugㅡ sometimes they mixed together, other times contradicting one another as if she was having a full argument happening within her. The motherly soul simply let her be, caressing and playing with the girl's hair as she waited for the teenager to calm down and go back into a lulling slumber for awhile.

The soul hummed, closed her four eyes, momentarily halting her fingers from going through Yuju's hairㅡ concentrating, feeling the shift of energies that she could oddly sense even from far away.

Confusion... fear... perplexed... interest... excitement...

She could feel them all, along with the strong course of her energy that her two blood related felt themselves.

She opened her eyes, grey eyes glossing as the water screen shifted from showing the League's interior base to a living room she knew Yuju was very much familiar with.

Two curses stood from across each other, one lanky blindfolded, white haired man sitting on the couch and a young adult on the armrest, a photo in hand with his fingers caressing it like it was some old memory from long ago. The blindfolded one was speaking, though the motherly soul couldn't hear him, simply watching and staring at the hardboard in his hand with her scratchy handwriting on it.