17: Decieved By Perverts

"What do you do at this event? Smash bros

"What do you do at this event? Smash bros.? I won't lose if it's the Wii version."

-Nobara Kugisaki

______________

"ㅡbut he's nice and really respectful and charming." Yuju calmly stated with little head bobs as she talks with her older brother. Apparently he wanted to know more about her male friends, she didn't think much of it and just talked about Kirishima, Sero and Kaminari's personalities.

Nodding his head, Yuji purses his lips with a finger to his chin. "Personally, I like the first one the most." He mumbled, though enough for the younger girl beside him to hear.

Yuju quirks a brow at him. Just earlier was he bothering her about having male friends but now, all of a sudden, is having favorites. He must be on his man period. "Why?"

Yuji hums in thought before letting out an 'aha'. "He sounds really respectful and kind, he somehow also has that parental vibe to himㅡ I don't know..." he mumbles.

Yuju couldn't prevent her lips from tugging up, completely agreeing with her brother's comment about Kirishima. The redhead is a very respectful and kindhearted human being despite his seemingly sharp and a little bit of intimidating physical appearance, to which many grew to adore about himㅡ not even the loud and unfriendly Katsuki Bakugou could deny that.

Thinking about it closely, Yuju can clearly picture Yuji and Kirishima getting along quite well. Both are genuinely kindhearted and wants the best for everyone without asking for anything in return, an admirable and attractive trait in Yuju's opinion.

Walking around the halls and conversing alone with her brother was rather nice. It's been awhile since they talked alone or had any conversations just between them, they're almost always busy with jobs as sorcerers and students and there's always someone in the group tagging along so to be this deep in conversation with Yuji made Yuju happy.

Their conversations didn't have to be about anything serious, most times they would just talk about random nonsense that would pop up in their heads or get into heated theories and debates about the earth, time, unlimited parallel universe or the reason for deja vu to exist. It may come off as a little bit of a suprise but both Itadori siblings have quite an active and imaginative mind to the point where only they can understand each other, not even Satoru can grasp or understand half of their conversations and topics. Yuju was content in times like these.

That feeling of content didn't last very long though once their eyes lands on a group of girls running straight for them, all seemingly having red eyes and a certain dangerous aura surrounding all of them. Taken aback, both Yuju and Yuji stepped to the side for them to let pass, however they just went straight for their direction.

The older of the siblings squeeked and hid behind the younger who deadpanned. Yuji is literally older and taller than them and has alot of muscles, yet he's afraid of teenage girls. "Protect me, Ju!" Yuji childishly demanded.