31: Special Guest

________________

________________

"Why did I think of this again?"

Yuju lets out a frustrated sigh as she pushed her hair back, watching as Sukuna gawks at every female in the hallway. The females in question didn't even mind, instead they blushed and shyly looked away. Some were bold enough to give him a wink.

"Damn.." Sukuna smiled and licked his bottom lip, his eyes darting around every girl that so much as breathed. "If I knew seeing women in a body that I can fully control was much better than being a vessel for you and that brat of a brother of yours, I would have gone to school with you like this!"

"Don't do anything stupid." Yuju frowned.

Internships had finally ended and it was back to UA. And with that in mind, Yuju had the greatest and weirdest idea of letting the king of curses himself be a 'transfer student' for at least a week. It was for the great day of april fools and to see the reaction of her classmatesㅡ and because of Sukuna's constant pestering during her sick days. Very Suprisingly so, every plan she needed to work actually worked perfectly.

Megumi created a body for Sukuna that would last for a week at most, got a male's uniform that fit Sukuna, a hero costumeㅡ if you would even call it thatㅡ and a school ID for him to be able to enter school grounds. The school's staffs were all aware of Sukuna's temporary stayㅡ and most especially Nezu and Aizawa. They were suprisingly fine with it, even said that they were honored to be able to see him in action in person. Yuju wasn't sure if she should be concerned about the last bit or not.

The body that Sukuna was given was a more 'normal' version of his true form: more of a teenager's body like Yuji back when he was still in Jujutsu Tech. His pushed back hair was completely a faded pink compared to Yuju and Yuji's split pink and black, two arms instead of four and was much more shorter but he still towered over most student there. He still had his four eyes and marks and was very built under the UA uniform.

The preppy looking uniform did annoy him to the point he wanted to just undo every button but Yuju kept on smaking his hands and fixing his uniform. Now, he looks like a hot grungy guy from a rich family.

Yuju looked more of the preppy one if it wasn't for her hair looking like a nest and an owl Hanabi on topㅡ though no one could really see her. She made the UA uniform look like it was a collection owned by Chanel.

"You should be an ambassador for Chanel. It suits you." Sukuna voiced out, hands behind his head as he closes his eyes.

Yuju sighed and shook her head. "I prefer either Prada, Saint Laurent, Louis Vuitton or Gucci." She said, "And besides, I don't like attention on me so i'm never going to be an ambassador for any of those either way."

"Oh shush." The male rolled his eyes with pursed lips. "People change. I remember the first few times when Megumi Fushiguro and Nobara Kugisaki were around, you used to avoid them." He then looks down at the girl beside him, only to land his eyes on Hanabi's turquoise ones. "Few years later, you practically labelled everyone as your family. Even me." He puts a finger to his lips and pursed them, Hanabi nodding in response. Suprisingly, Yuju hadn't noticed his actions. He then looks at Yuju's side profile and grinned. "Who's to say you won't grow outta that I-hate-attention shell of yours?"