✨Day 1

Warnings: NSFW, 18+ ONLY, masturbation (male/female), slight daddy kink, mention of bodily fluids————Bishop's first day of the Advent Calendar was going to be a little introduction

————
Bishop's first day of the Advent Calendar was going to be a little introduction. Just to ease him into the idea of what he was to expect this December. So you had planned to call him on FaceTime when he got settled in wherever he was staying. You sent him a text to call you when he had the time and when he was alone in his bed.

The phone rang, and you quickly picked up, getting comfortable on the bed.

"Hi, babe." "Hi, sweetheart."

"How was the ride? Everything went smoothly?"

"It was fine. I'm just tired and missing you like crazy." "I miss you too, baby."

You could see the sadness in his eyes. The hurt he was feeling about having to leave you and everyone else at home for so long.

"Bishop, I made you something. Something I really think you are going to like." "And that is?" "An Advent Calendar."

His brows lifted in fascination and also a little confusion. You hadn't given him anything when he left. "You did now, sweetheart, and what kind of calendar are we talking about?" "A naughty one."

"Mmm... Is that so." You nodded your head, getting into position for what was going to come. You hear him rustling around in the sheets, also getting comfortable for the event that was about to happen. "And tell me, what is day 1 on this calendar?"

Instead of just telling him, you showed him, bringing the phone down to your exposed core.

"Fuck, you are already naked. Fuck look at her. I'm going to miss her so fucking much." "Take your clothes of Bishop, please, I want to see you also."

He did so in seconds, getting rid of all his clothes until he was sat on the bed just as naked as you.

"Touch yourself."

You brought your fingers up to your mouth, sucking on them like you would his dick. Bishop let out a groan at the image in front of him.

Moving your fingers down to your breasts, giving each of them a teasing pinch, the camera following the whole process. Slowly moving them down to your throbbing pussy, wanting to be a little tease.

You started to circle your bundle of nerves, the sensation making you want to close your legs, but you knew you needed to be a good girl and keep them open for Bishop.

"That's it, baby. Fuck, you look so beautiful." You let out a whine at his words. "Daddy, don't leave me out. I want to see you as well." He positioned his phone so that you have a glorious view of his thick and heavy cock, as well as his beautiful face.

You slid two fingers inside yourself. The stretch making you close your eyes. It felt good but not as heavenly as Bishop's fingers.

Positioning your phone also so that he had a view of your soaking pussy, as well as your face, your mouth hanging open as the pleasure started to build up.

Bishop's cock started to twitch at what you were doing to yourself. He spits into his hand and quickly began to jerk himself off.

"Fuck I want you in my mouth so bad, daddy. Run my tongue on your thick, protruding vein." You increase the speed of your fingers, wishing to reach that sweet euphoria. "Mmm... Keep talking like that, and I'm going to fucking explode."

"Fuck I'm going to cum, Bishop." His hand increase in speed, wanting to keep up with you so that you could reach the end together.

"Cum for me now." You didn't need anything more than his permission to cum. Pleasure overtook your body so that you hand no control of yourself. Your back arching as the pleasure started to travel through your entire body. Moving your fingers inside of yourself to keep the high going.

Bishop let out those throaty groans that you loved so much. His seed spilling out of his tip and landing on his stomach. You just wanted to lick it off him.

It took you guys a minute or two to come back to yourselves. The only thing that could be heard was your heavy panting.

"Fuck, if that was day 1, then I can't wait for the rest of them." "Then I think you are going to love the videos I have already recorded for you." "Already recorded?" "Yes, it was hard to do while you were still at home." "Fuck such a naughty girl." "You know you love it."

"So I get the videos, watch them, and then call you for some FaceTime sex? That sounds like a good plan." "Call me? No, no, daddy. The days I have videos for you, you are going to enjoy them with yourself and not call me." "But, but.. that's not fair. I want to..." "I love you, Bishop bye."

Vote? Comment? Share?