✨Day 7

Warnings: NSFW, 18+ ONLY, cursing, daddy kink, masturbation (female/male), sex toys, mention of bodily fluids and I think that's it!

❕When the text is in cursive that's Bishop's thoughts, dialogue and story while watching the videos you send him❕
————
📲To: Daddy❤️
Be in your room when you watch today's video because I'm jumping right into it and trust me babe, you want to be alone while watching this😉

📲From: Daddy❤️
Fuck I'm getting back as soon as I can baby

📲To: Daddy❤️
Hurry because I'm sending it soon😈

📲From: Daddy❤️
Fuck
✨—————————✨
"Hi daddy. So I'm finally going to give you what you have been begging for all this time."

Bringing the camera down to your pussy where you were already playing with your bundle of nerves.

"Fuck it feels so good... mmm I wish it was your rough fingers playing with my pussy daddy."

"Fuck baby you weren't joking when you said you were jumping right into it. This is what I'm talking about." Bishop got rid of his clothes in a hurry, getting comfortable on his bed. Grabbing his dick in his hand as he held himself in anticipation of what you were going to do next.

Slipping two of your fingers in your tight hole, you slowly started to fuck yourself, all the time imagining it was his fingers.

"Fuck."

His eyes were focused on your hand moving inside of yourself, your two fingers covered in your arousal as they easily slipped in and out of you. "That looks so good, I wish I could taste you."

You increased the pace of your hand, the pleasure building up inside of you and you just wanted to let go, but you had something else in store for him.

Pulling your fingers out, you teased your pulsing clit a few seconds before you traveled your wet fingers up your stomach, between the valley of your breasts, and into your mouth to taste the wetness, the camera following every movement. Moaning out at the taste of yourself. "Taste so good Bishop, I wish you could have a taste."

Bishop teased the head of his cock, spreading his pre-cum all over his tip as he waited for your next move. He was begging that this wasn't the end of the video. "You know I always love the taste of you sweetheart. Continue, daddy needs to see more of you."

Taking the new dildo in your hand, you pulled it into view of the camera so that he could have a look.

"Fuck."

"I've been so impatient to fuck myself with my new toy for days now daddy. Show I be a good girl and show you how I like to play with myself?"

"Show me."

He spits into his hand and slowly started to jerk himself at what was going to come. He could already feel himself nearing his edge at just the thought about you fucking yourself with your brand new toy. But he needed to hold himself back. He wasn't about to explode now before you had even started. Jesus, he felt like a fucking teenager again with how horny you were making him all the time.

Taking the dildo into your mouth to get it nice and wet for its entry into your tight hole. Sucking it like you would his dick which always made him weak in his knees. Pulling the toy out of your mouth, slick with your saliva dripping down it, you brought it down to tease your clit again.

"Put it in baby."

Sliding the whole thing over your soaking core before you put the tip at your entrance. Slowly pushing it inside of yourself. You let out a low gasp as it stretched you out.

"Oh fuck."

"That's right baby, slow for me."

You wanted to close your legs so bad at the feeling of the thick toy inside of you, but you knew Bishop would be disappointed if you did.

"Keep them open baby, I need to see all of you... good girl."

Once situated completely inside, you adjusted the camera so that you could use both of your hands. Sucking two of your fingers and bringing it down to circle your pearl, the other hand gripping onto the base of the dildo to get ready to move it in and out of you.

"Come on show me, baby."

You pulled the toy out until only the tip was inside and then pushed it inside of you again, whining at the slight stretch.

"Oh fuck Bishop that's so good."

Increasing the pace of the dildo as your other hand was busy circling the bundle of nerves.

Bishop could feel himself coming near his climax but he held himself back so that you could both cum together. He was mesmerized by how easily the toy disappeared inside of you and all he wanted was to replace that stupid thing with his dick. He felt kind of jealous. He was the only one that wanted to make you feel good, not some lame toy.

"Fuck I'm going to cum daddy... are you close as well? I bet you are."

"Fuck I'm close sweetheart." He closed his eyes as he concentrated on your moans and the sound of the toy moving in and out of your wet core. His cock twitching in his hand as it was getting ready to burst out that delicious white cream that he knew you gladly would eat up if you were there with him.

You stopped your movements, letting out a cute evil laugh as you pulled the toy outside of yourself.

Bishops eyes flew open and his hand stopped moving, making his orgasm slowly fade away. "No no, no baby! You promised me you wouldn't tease me anymore."

Bringing the toy into your mouth to clean it from your arousal. Moaning as you did so to tease him even more.

"Bye Bishop."
✨—————————✨
Bishop needed a few minutes to register what had happened after the video ended. He felt completely defeated. He just wanted to cum at the sight and sound of you, but you had denied him yet again. Yes, he could have just used his imagination but it wasn't the same.

Still, with his hard dick in his hand, he called your phone, praying that you picked up so you could at least make him cum as you talked dirty to him.

"Hello."

"I thought you said no more teasing baby, then what the fuck was that video you sent me."

You laughed at the other end, making Bishop's blood boil in his veins.

"Aww did you want to cum Bishop? Did you want us to cum together?"

He let out a throaty groan at your soft voice, his hand starting to move again to build up his orgasm once more. "Talk dirty to me baby, please. Help your old man over here."

"No Bishop. Use your imagination baby."

"Fuck! Just please help me over here sweetheart."

"No, I'm sorry daddy but I'm just preparing you for the video I'm going to send tomorrow."

"And what is tomorrow? Even more teasing?"

"It's something that going to make your head fucking explode."

"Can you give me a hint?"

"I don't think I should."

"Please! You owe me at least that!"

"Well... your chair."

"M-my chair.. what do you mean my chair?"

"Just... your chair Bishop."

He thought about what you meant about his chair for a few seconds until it clicked in his head.

"No... you don't mean..."

"It's exactly what I mean baby."

Vote? Comment? Share?