✨Day 2

Warnings: NSFW, 18+ ONLY, cursing, dirty talk, humping, mention of bodily fluids

❕When the text is in cursive that's Bishop's thoughts, dialogue and story while watching the videos you send him❕
————
You told Bishop that you had a very strict schedule for the videos you were going to send. You were to send them every day at 10 PM since he would most likely be in his room at that time. Now, if he was back in bed or out somewhere, that was his problem. He started to protest about the video arrangement, saying that it wasn't fair if he was out very late and couldn't watch them yet. But as you were a big tease, you wanted to torture him a little bit in knowing that in his pocket he had a fresh video of you doing god knows what.

It may seem cruel because he was out on some important business, but you couldn't help yourself being a naughty brat. The thought of him possibly watching it while he was in the presence of his brothers drove you fucking wild. His face expressionless as he needed to pretend that he isn't watching you doing the absolute most sinful things you could do to yourself. Having to hide the tent in his pants, his erection so painful, and all he could think about was fucking you every type of way he knows.

✨—————————✨

It was early in the morning. The sun was shining softly through the blinds, creating the most beautiful atmosphere in the room. You were sat up naked in the middle of the bed, Bishop's pillow laid underneath you as you were slowly grinding on the cover. The rough material feeling wonderful against your clit.

"Fuck, it feels so good, Bishop. It feels so good against my pussy." You know how crazy he was about you explaining what you were doing to yourself and how the pleasure felt. It was one of his greatest kinks.

The only thing that could be heard was your soft whimpers in the room, occasionally a few singing birds outside of your window.

"Fuck, you are so gorgeous like this, baby. Only for my eyes to see."

You held onto the pillow with both hands. Dragging your slit back and forth fast, the early morning making you much more sensitive, and you were already at the brink of release.

"I wish I was riding your face. The pillow isn't enough for me, Bishop. Please, I want to feel you sucking on my clit."

"That's a good girl for me." Bishop grinned to himself as he was trying to hide from his brothers to watch the video you sent him. He was stupid not to just wait until later when he was alone. He palmed himself through his jeans as he felt his dick get harder and harder at the movement of your body and those heavenly sounds you made.

The movement of your hips increased, wanting to reach your euphoric state. You brought your hands up to palm your breasts, pinching your nipples to add that extra kick you needed. "Fuck I'm going to cum."

"Yeah cum for me, baby. Cum for me hard I want to see."

Bringing your hands down to the pillow again to hold it tight to you. The rhythm of your hips became irregular as you came. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." You dragged your slit back and forth on the covered pillow, moaning his name out as you fell apart.

Your movement came slowly to a stop as you panted from the exhaustion. Smiling towards the camera as you could feel the shyness creep into you. This wasn't the first time you had sent videos to him pleasuring yourself, and it certainly won't be the last, but something about this just felt so intimate. Just something about the early morning light, you alone in the room with nothing on, your body moving like a work of art.

You blew him a sweet kiss before you said the three words he loved to hear the most in the world, "I love you."

Vote? Comment? Share?