✨Day 14

Warnings: mention of smut but not much

❕When the text is in cursive that's Bishop's thoughts, dialogue and story while watching the videos you send him❕
————
You were exhausted after your FaceTime call with Bishop. Still laying naked on the bed with your hands over your eyes as you tried to calm down. A good bath should be nice now, so you got up from your position. Wincing as you felt the soreness of your rough activities just a few minutes ago. Bishop wasn't even in the same city as you, and he could still make you sore as hell.

Filling up the bathtub, you sat at the edge thinking about tomorrow. You were supposed to film a smutty video for him that he would get in a few days, but you could feel on your body that you would be exhausted entirely tomorrow and have no energy for that. So what were you going to do?

Thinking for a few seconds, you decided just to film yourself taking a bubble bath. Taking baths was one of the things you and he loved to do after a long day. Washing and caressing each other's bodies as your muscles relaxed in the warm water. Leaving kisses here and there as you enjoyed the silence. This bath wouldn't be the same thing since you were alone, but you were sure Bishop was going to love it. You could send a video of yourself just watching paint dry, and Bishop would still watch it and think it's the best thing ever.
✨—————————✨
Submerging yourself in the warm water, you let out a soft moan as your muscles instantly relaxed. The sweet scent of the bubbles filled your nostrils as you inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"I really tired you out, didn't I, baby girl? Bishop could see in your eyes how tired you were, and he felt a little bad, but he knew you enjoyed every second of it.

Taking your brand new loofah, you got into the routine of washing yourself from top to bottom. The feeling of the material making your muscles tense down.

Bishop watched with fascinated eyes as you slowly caressed your skins. Over your shoulders and down between your breasts. He always loved your skin when it was wet and soapy. Making it easier for him to touch you all over. As you were sitting there looking all lovely and sweet in the bathtub, his mind started traveling to those few times when it wasn't so sweet and beautiful, but when he had you bent over the edge of the bathtub, fucking you hard from behind while the water splashed around you, the sound of both of your soft moans echoing off the bathroom tiles. He snapped back to reality when you let out a big moan.

Leaning your head on the edge as you closed your eyes. The only thing that could be heard was your soft breathing.
✨—————————✨
It was a short video, but Bishop would cherish the few minutes forever. After the video ended, Bishop watched it again two times. His heart was getting heavy each time he watched it. He missed you, and he would give everything he owned if he could just be with you right now in that bathtub, holding you close to him and never let you go.

Vote? Comment? Share?