✨Day 4

Warnings: NSFW, 18+ ONLY, slight daddy kink, slight smut

❕When the text is in cursive that's Bishop's thoughts, dialogue and story while watching the videos you send him❕
————
After your exciting shopping trip, you, of course, needed to show Bishop what you had bought; it was tradition to do so. After every shopping trip you had, you would hold a little fashion show for him. It would mostly be you two goofing around, laughing together while you strutted down your living room. He would compliment you all the time, how sexy and beautiful you looked in all the outfits.

But the fun and games stopped when it came time for the lingerie. His demeanor would completely change, his fun and playfulness replaced with dark and serious Bishop. He would order you to stand in front of him, commanding you in a stern voice, telling you to be a good girl and take it all of for him... slowly.

This wasn't something you could exactly replicate to the exact in a video, but you could try.

✨—————————✨

"It's time for a fashion show! I bought a lot of things that I know you are going to love, Bishop. It's just too bad you are not here."

When you had on the first outfit, you twirled around for the camera so that he could see the whole of you. "What do you think?"

"Gorgeous as always."

"I thought that this would be perfect for a nice date.. out on the town.. maybe go dancing."

You showed him your outfits one by one, dragging the time out as much as possible before you got to the part of the fashion show you knew he enjoyed the most.

"Show me the good stuff, sweetheart." He knew it was coming, and he just needed you to get on with it so that he could see you, all of you.

"And now for your favorite thing, daddy."

Standing in front of the camera in the new lingerie you had bought. You showed him your curves dressed in the expensive material from all angles, wiggling your ass a little, softly giggling to yourself.

"I bet you like it, don't you? I can't wait for you to come home and take it off."

Traveling your hands all over your body like he usually would, slow and sensual. Down your breasts and over your hips that Bishop loved to grab onto hard while he was fucking you roughly from behind.

"Should I take it off? Do you want to see?"

"You know I want to, sweetheart. Let me see."

You started to slowly take it of piece by piece, teasing him like you always love to do.

"What are you watching, brother?" Taza asked. "N-nothing." He locked his phone quickly so that he couldn't see just as you were about to take off your panties. "Everyone's been looking for you. We need to leave." "Y-yeah, let's go."

Bishop was bummed out that he hadn't been able to watch the best part of the video you had sent him. But now he had something to look forward to when he got back to his room.

Vote? Comment? Share?