✨Day 5

Warnings: none, just fluff!

❕When the text is in cursive that's Bishop's thoughts, dialogue and story while watching the videos you send him❕
————
You and Bishop had always wanted to get a dog. It's been something you have been talking about a lot, but you just never got to do it.

So why not adopt one now? You were all alone in the house, and you could really use some company and someone to cuddle with late at night.
✨—————————✨
"Babe, so.. you know how we have talked about possibly getting a dog now for a while?"

"What have you done now, sweetheart?"

"Well, look who I just adopted an hour ago!" You tuned the camera toward the little puppy that was lying on the living room floor, toy in its mouth.

"Isn't he the cutest! I'm going to call him Bodhi. So now I have someone to keep me company, and I know you are going to love him when you get home."

"He's very cute."

"Hey, little guy! And yes, Bishop, I know you wanted to have a big dog so that it could protect me when you are away, so don't worry! The people at the shelter said he would be big and strong! Isn't that right, Bodhi?"

"Ruff-ruff."

"Good boy! Good boy!" You proceeded to give him lots of hugs and kisses.

"You are making me jealous now, sweetheart. I want hugs and kisses as well."

"So it's now nighttime, and look who is sleeping on our bed." Turning the camera towards Bodhi, fast asleep on Bishops side of the bed. His little head laying on the pillow.

"I think he likes your scent, babe. I mean, who wouldn't! You always smell good. Me and Bodhi wish you a good night, and we love you so much, daddy." You blew him a kiss before you ended the video.

"I love you both so much."
✨—————————✨
Bishops heart grew two sizes after the video ended. He could feel tears form in his eyes. He missed you so much, and he was thrilled to have a dog waiting for him at home.

It was safe to show the video to the rest of the guys because you didn't pull anything sneaky in it.

"Aww, look at him. He's the cutest. He doesn't even need to prospect; he's already a full member for being so adorable. Welcome to the club, little Bodhi!"

The guys were excited to meet this new member of the family when they got home, and they were sure that little Bodhi was going to be a respected member of The Mayans MC.

Vote? Comment? Share?

Advent Calendar with Bishop LosaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara