✨Day 23

Warnings: NSFW, 18+ ONLY, cursing, choking/breath play, dirty talk, daddy kink, spit kink, face fucking, degrading kink, fingering, orgasm denial, spanking, unprotected vaginal sex, anal play, mention of bodily fluids (male/female), fluff and litt...

Warnings: NSFW, 18+ ONLY, cursing, choking/breath play, dirty talk, daddy kink, spit kink, face fucking, degrading kink, fingering, orgasm denial, spanking, unprotected vaginal sex, anal play, mention of bodily fluids (male/female), fluff and little angst at the end
————
You've been trying to get in contact with Bishop all day ever since he hinted last night that he was on his way home. He didn't pick up any of your calls or answer any of your texts. The only thing he would respond with was "I'm alive and well! That's all you need to know," whenever you tried to reach him.

At least he gave sound he was alive, but the rest must just be a game he was playing. You've been teasing him for almost a month, so this was his payback. He wanted you to think that he was coming home to make you nervous because you knew that when he did eventually come back that all hell would break loose.
—————————
Finally, nighttime had come, and you had just gotten out of the shower. Dressed only in your robe, you went downstairs to get a glass of wine. Just as you were pouring some, you heard the front door open. It must be Letty. You gave her a spare key now that everyone was away to come over if she ever needed it, so that's why you figured it was her. This wasn't the first time she would go over, so you really didn't expect anyone else coming here.

"So do you want to watch a movie, or are you too tired," you said as you walked to the door to greet her. You stopped dead in your tracks when you saw that it wasn't Letty waiting for you there, it was your husband... and he did not look happy.

"... Bishop.. a-are you really here.." "Oh honey, I'm home," he said sarcastically.

It was him and not just some dream. There he stood in all his glory, looking like the dominant man that he was as he crossed his arms, and fuck, you wanted nothing more than for him to punish you as he promised.

"You've been a bad girl..." Like a predator, he pounced towards you, throwing you over his shoulder, making you squeal out, and taking you both towards the bedroom.

Setting you down on the edge of the bed as he stood over you. "Take the robe off." Quickly discarding the robe as you sat there naked and waited for his next instructions.

He took a moment to admire your nakedness, his eyes traveling all over your curves before they landed on your face.

Bringing his thumb to your lips and tracing your bottom one. Opening your mouth slightly to invite him in. "Suck." Graciously sucking it, moaning around his digit.

"I've missed that dirty mouth. Now listen to me," wrapping his hand around your neck, "are you going to be a good girl and obey me?" Your eyes rolled to the back of your head at the lack of oxygen you were getting. "Say it!" "Yes, daddy, I'll be a good girl." "Get on your knees."

Getting on your knees in a hurry, your pussy tingled when you heard the sound of him undoing his belt buckle, taking off his kutte and shirt he was wearing along with his jeans and underwear.