✨Day 9

Warnings: tiny mention of smut but other than that none!————📲To: Daddy❤️Good morning☀️ call me on FaceTime later when you get in for the night❤️

————
📲To: Daddy❤️
Good morning☀️ call me on FaceTime later when you get in for the night❤️

📲From: Daddy❤️
Is it one of those days today?

📲To: Daddy❤️
It sure is😉

📲From: Daddy❤️
Can't wait! I love you sweetheart❤️

📲To: Daddy❤️
I love you too Bishop😍

Laying in the big bed you shared, watching Netflix, waiting for Bishop to call you.

The unique ringtone you had for him started ringing, and you threw the laptop to the side, sitting up against the headboard.

Accepting the call, your face lit up when you saw his beautiful face come into view, but that quickly turned into sadness when you saw how tired he looked. It must have been a hard day.

"Oh Bishop.. hard day?"

"Yeah... I feel like my arms are going to fall off, and my head explode."

"I'm sorry, baby." It looked like your scheduled FaceTime sex was canceled, but you didn't mind at all. He was tired, he and the rest of the guys are doing hard work every day, and it looked like it just now caught up to him.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. I don't think I will be able to..."

"Don't ever apologize, Bishop! Sorry, I cut you off, but you never need to apologize to me when you are not in the mood. I understand, baby."

"I love you."

"I love you too, handsome old man."

That made him let out those deep beautiful laughs that made your knees weak. It was nice that you could cheer him up a bit and make him smile.

"Where's Bodhi?"

"Oh, I locked him outside of the room." You got off the bed to let him in.

"Jesus woman! Poor dog."

"What?! I think it's creepy when he's in the room, and I do... things."

That made him laugh even more than before. "He just wants a peek, babe."

"Ew gross! Come here, Bodhi! Up on the bed."

You needed to give the little puppy a boost up. He immediately found his place at Bishop's side of the bed. Adjusting yourself so that he could see both you and the dog.

"Hi, buddy! Look at you. Can't wait to meet you."

"I miss you, Bishop."

"I miss you too.. so much."

"I can't wait until you get home."

"Me too.. the guys are driving me crazy with their fuckery."

This time it was you that was laughing. Of course, the guys were causing trouble as usual. They were like annoying little kids, after all.

"I should let you sleep, Bishop. You probably have a hectic day tomorrow, and I'm tired as well."

"Good night, mi amor. I love you."

"I love you too, and good night. Sweet dreams."

Vote? Comment? Share?