✨Day 19

Warnings: NSFW, 18+ ONLY, girl x girl, cursing, sex toy, slight daddy kink, mention of bodily fluids

❕When the text is in cursive that's Bishop's thoughts, dialogue and story while watching the videos you send him❕
————
You and Bishop had thought about more than one time to bring in another girl into the bedroom. But you didn't want just any girl; you wanted someone you knew a little and trusted not to make it weird. That's where your friend Stella came in.

You and Bishop had already asked her about it some time ago; you just never got around to do it. Stella was 100% down, and she couldn't wait to have a taste of Bishop, as you always gushed about how great the sex was to her.

You had called her a few days ago to ask if she would be down to make a little video for Bishop. "Yeah, I'm excited! Can't wait to make your old man die." "I think he's gonna kill me for this." "Well, let's hope that doesn't happen because I still need a real taste of him."
✨—————————✨
Starting the video right off with you and Stella laying naked on the bed making out, no explanation given to Bishop in the video about what's going on.

Taking hold of the mold of his dick he so graciously made just for your pleasure. Well, it was time for someone else to try it.

"What do you think, Bishop? Does she deserve your cock?"

"Please! I want to feel your husband's big dick inside of me."

"Oh, I bet you do." Giving her a sloppy kiss on the mouth before you brought the tip at her entrance. "Are you ready?" She nodded her head, eager to feel it inside of her.

Pushing it inside as your head leaned down, attaching your mouth to her clit, sucking hard. She threw her head back at the feeling of her pussy being filled up. Putting her hand on your head so that you wouldn't stop the movements on her clit. While one hand was driving the toy in and out of her, the other went up to tug and pinched her erect nipple.

"Fuck, he's so big."

Bishop was watching it all with a smirk on his face, sitting as far away from the other guys as possible with his headphones in. He didn't think he would be so turned on by it, but he loved how you took control of her.

Gilly: "What are you watching?" He asked from the other side of the room.

Bishop didn't say anything or even looked in his direction. He just held up a finger for him meaning shut up.

"Are you going to cum?" She nodded her head, eager to get to her release. Kissing the inside of her thigh before you sucked her jewel again.

It was too much for poor Stella, the feeling of the big toy hitting her sweet spot and the wonderful feeling of you on her clit. She came hard as she convulsed on the bed, moaning out both your and Bishop's name.

Bishop let off a low animalistic growl at how you made her cum. It woke something inside of him that couldn't be tamed.

Taking the toy covered in her arousal into your mouth, moaning out at the sweet taste. "Taste delicious."

Pulling her face to yours so she could taste herself on your lips.

The video abruptly ended after that.
✨—————————✨
"WHAT?! No, no, no!" Finding your contact on his phone quickly so he could text you and ask what the fuck that was.

📲To: My Wife❤️
WAIT THAT'S IT?!

📲From: My Wife❤️
What?

📲To: My Wife❤️
Don't what me! Such a short fucking video for... this... you and another girl! Fuck! You know that it's one of my biggest fantasies to see you with another woman. There better be more, and you better send it now! Why didn't she do anything to you? I want to see that!

📲From: My Wife❤️
Relax daddy! This was just a little sneak peek at what we can do when you get home. We both want you to destroy us when you get back😈 , oh and as for me? We did that off-camera don't worry😘 She made me cum so hard with your toy☺️

📲To: My Wife❤️
You are in big trouble when I get home💥🍆💦

📲From: My Wife❤️
Oh, don't I already know it daddy☺️

Vote? Comment? Share?