✨Day 3

Warnings: NSFW, 18+ ONLY, daddy kink, fingering, cursing, mention of bodily fluids

❕When the text is in cursive that's Bishop's thoughts, dialogue and story while watching the videos you send him❕
————
You had gotten horny all of a sudden while you were out buying Christmas gifts for people and some new clothes for yourself.

Your mind started to wander to Bishop, and of course, who wouldn't get horny thinking about that man.

You went into the changing room of one of the stores, which luckily was an actual room with a door and not just some tiny space with curtains. Quickly throwing your clothes off so that you could make a quick video.

This was not something you would normally do since the embarrassment of getting caught out in public was too much for you, but you really needed to get some tension off, and hey might as well just make a teasing video out of it.

✨—————————✨

"So daddy, I was out doing some Christmas shopping when I started thinking about you and your big cock in my tight pussy, and I just got so horny. I needed to touch myself right now, so..."

You turned the camera towards the big changing room mirror where he could see all of you. You were sat on the stool, and your fingers were softly teasing your clit.

"Fuck are you crazy woman?!" Bishop couldn't believe his eyes. You weren't the one to do stuff like this in public since you were terrified of getting caught.

Pushing two of your fingers inside of you, you quickly started to trust them in and out of yourself. You tried to be as quiet as possible not to get caught, but you couldn't help yourself as you softly moaned out his name. "Fuck I think I'm going to cum, Bishop." You didn't plan on making yourself cum; you just wanted to tease him.

*knock knock*

You stop your movements, holding entirely still while your face was turned up in horror.

"Ma'am, are you alright? Do you need some help with the fitting?" "I'm... I'm a-alright, thank you. I-I'll be out in a minute."

Bishop's face is just like yours in the video. Completely petrified. Were you about to get caught?

"Just let me know if you need some help." "Yes, I will thank you."

You almost had a laughing fit while you were still sitting on the stool, fingers deep inside of yourself. "I need to go, but when I get home, daddy, I'm going to finger myself while thinking about you inside of me."

✨—————————✨

📲To: My Wife❤️

Just watched the video. I'm both horny and hysterical laughing right now. Did you finger yourself when you got home like you said you would?

📲From: My Wife❤️

The things I do for you, daddy😋 ,and yes, I did finger myself while thinking about you the whole time.

📲To: My Wife❤️

Did you film it? Can I see🍆💦

📲From: My Wife❤️

No, I did not. Why? Did you want it on film, daddy? To see me touch myself😋

📲To: My Wife❤️

Fuck yes! Can I call you on FaceTime? I want to see you touch yourself.

📲From: My Wife❤️

No! You know the rules that I told you. You are only allowed to watch the videos.

📲To: My Wife❤️

Don't play with me now, sweetheart! Show me!

📲From: My Wife❤️

I love you, Obispo❤️ stay safe out there😘

📲To: My Wife❤️

Y/N!

Y/N!

Don't play with me now!

Come on, just let me have a peek...

You are going to be the fucking death of me, you crazy woman!

But I still love you, baby❤️

Vote? Comment? Share?