✨Day 13

Warnings: NSFW, 18+ ONLY, cursing, major daddy kink, dirty talk, masturbation (female), sex toys, mention of bodily fluids————Bishop was the one that called you today

————
Bishop was the one that called you today. An hour before you were about to have your little FaceTime session.

"Hi, sweetheart! Are you home?"

"Yes, I'm home. Your a little early. I'm supposed to call you in an hour."

"Well, I'm back in my room now, so I thought I could call you because I have a surprise for you."

"For me?"

"Yes, for you. You're in bed already, right?"

"Yes..."

"Take your clothes off. All of them."

Not thinking twice about it, you stripped down completely.

"Take a look in my bedside table, baby."

Reaching your hand out and opening the drawer, you saw a dildo placed in there, but it wasn't just any dildo. You held it closer to your face so that you could examine it. It was a replica of his dick. His thick vein that you loved to run your tongue across. His mushroom tip that felt heavenly to suck on, and his thick size that made your pussy stretch so deliciously.

"I can't believe it.. is this..."

"My dick."

"You took a mold of your dick?! When?"

"Just a few days before we went."

"So you are telling me that all this time, I could have been fucking myself with your dick?"

"I was going to tell you just a day or two after I left, but then you started teasing me, so I thought I should wait and tease you as well."

"Fuck! Can I please fuck myself with it?"

"Set up your phone, baby. You are going to be needing both hands and then take it in your mouth first."

Doing as told, and set up the phone so he had a view of your pussy as well as the bottom half of your face. Taking the replica of his dick into your mouth, you sucked the head of it like you always used to do.

"Deeper! I know you can go deeper, sweetheart."

Pushing his dick deeper into your mouth until it hit the back of your throat, making you gag, but you went past it and managed to get the whole thing down. Your eyes were watering, but you loved every second of it.

"Good job, baby."

Needing to get your breath back, you pulled it out and loudly gasped for air.

"Fuck daddy, you are so big," you said breathlessly as you watched your saliva run down the length.

"Suck a good cock slut for daddy ah?"

"Yes. I'm your cock slut daddy. Can I please put it in my pussy now? I'm soaking."