✨Day 20

Warnings: none

Warnings: none

❕When the text is in cursive that's Bishop's thoughts, dialogue and story while watching the videos you send him❕
————
Sitting on the floor with your legs crossed, you had all the gifts you had bought for the boys around you. You thought it would be nice to show Bishop what you had gotten for everyone.
✨—————————✨
"So I thought I could show you what I bought for the guys, and also me packing them in because I know how much you hate to do it, my love, so I'll be nice and do it."

"It's the worst."

"So this is for Angel... umm..." Holding in front of the camera for Bishop to see was a fleshlight.

Bishop almost died of laughter at what you were showing. He needed to pause the video and clutch his chest from all the laughter before he proceeded to watch the rest of the video.

"You know he just gets cranky sometimes when he hasn't been getting some in a while, so I thought this would be good for like on the go."

Packing the gift neatly in a gold wrapping paper. You knew that Angel would be ecstatic and grateful for the gift.

"Next up for Ez, we have some... books... because... he's a nerd... but we love him for that."

Just like Angel's, you packed it in the beautiful gold wrapping paper, writing that it was from you and Bishop on the little card.

Like this, you showed him what you had bought for every single one of them.

"Now for yours... I'm not going to show you, of course, but I have packed in one of them already." Holding a little box that had its own unique wrapping paper around it.

"It's

"It's... something very special Obispo... something that... well, you just need to come home soon and find out."

Bishop had a curious expression on his face as he watched you. You were so fixated on the box, turning it around in your hands as you had a smirk on your face. It must be something extraordinary for him if you were acting like that. He wondered what it could be, but he didn't come up with a good answer. He couldn't wait for you to give him the gift.

Vote? Comment? Share?