✨Day 24

Warnings: mention of smut————Waking up to the sun shining through the blinds, you turn around to find Bishop sound asleep

————
Waking up to the sun shining through the blinds, you turn around to find Bishop sound asleep. His face was relaxed as he took even breaths.

You wanted to reach your hand out and touch his face, but you didn't; he needed all the sleep he could get after such a long time from home.

Admiring his beauty for a few more minutes before you got up, trying not to wake him on the way to the kitchen.

Deciding to make some breakfast as he most likely hadn't had a good breakfast in a long time, and you were also quite hungry after your little... adventure last night.

Making some simple scrambled eggs and bacon with toast, you heard footsteps approaching the kitchen. It was Bishop, and you could tell that Bodhi was on his way to, the sound of the tag on his collar jingled lightly.

You turned towards the door to greet them both. "I see you two are getting along." Bishop entered the kitchen with Bodhi bouncing along right beside him.

"I was hoping to find my beautiful wife in bed with me, but instead, I was greeted by this guy."

"Woof."

"Good morning. How did you sleep, babe?"

Bishop came to your side and kissed you on the cheek. "Like a baby."

Traveling your hands from his naked chest till you wrapped your hands around his neck as he went around your waist. "I made you breakfast."

"I would rather you stayed in bed so I could have you for breakfast." Leaning his head down to your neck and leaving kisses across the skin there.

You closed your eyes for a second, enjoying the feeling of his lips on your skin, but after a while, you pulled him away.

"As much as I would love for this to continue, Bishop, we should eat something! I'm pretty sure both of us are pretty hungry after our... activities from last night."

He leaned his head on your shoulder, letting out an annoyed groan. "But I'm having you later."

Bishop ate his full plate of breakfast in a matter of seconds. "Jesus, slow down, you are going to choke." "This is the best breakfast I've had." "It's just eggs and bacon..." "It's the best eggs and bacon in the whole of Santo Padre." Rolling your eyes at him. He could be a bit dramatic sometimes.

You already decided to give him one of his Christmas presents a little bit earlier, and you were so nervous.

"Uh... Bishop... I want to give you one of your presents now."

"Now?"

"Yes, now! Just wait here."

You got up to retrieve the gift from its hiding spot, your hands shaking slightly as you walked back to where he was sat.

Looking down at the wrapped gift in your hand. You were so nervous and scared about what was going to happen and so excited at the same time. Lifting your head and finding his eyes. He was waiting for you to give him the gift.

"Here."

You sat down in your chair again, bouncing your leg up and down as he unwrapped the paper and took the lid of the box.

He held up his gift, his brows furrowed in confusion at first until it clicked in his head at what he was looking at, and then you could see his face light up.

"Your pregnant?!"

Nodding your head, yes.

"Are you serious?!"

"Yes, this is not a joke. We are having a baby Bishop."

"We are having a baby..." "WE ARE HAVING A BABY!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, jumping up from his chair and coming to your side and pulling you up from the chair in a hug.

Grabbing the side of your face with his hands as you leaned your forehead on his.

"You just made me the happiest man in the world," he whispered as he laid one hand on your stomach that was carrying his unborn child.

Bodhi got up from his place on the floor, getting excited about the commotion that was happening, and he wanted to get in on the fun.

You picked him up from the floor, holding him between you and Bishop, as he licked both of your faces.

"And you let me do all those things to you last night while you were carrying my child...?" You both burst into laughter at that.

This was all Bishop needed in his life. This was what he would kill and die for. His family. His child, his beautiful, caring wife, and we can't forget about Bodhi either, of course.

Vote? Comment? Share?

This is the end of The Advent Calendar with Bishop!Thank you so much for reading and supporting❤️