Chapter 10

Gulf was taken to his room where he saw his belongings on the bed, with a heavy heart and a body of pain he started arranging everything, the room was little and the only thing that was there was a bed, chair with a table then a bathroom with toilet was attached there too.

After the arrangement, Gulf was stressed out and his body was paining him a lot, he decided to retire to bed but before he could lay on the bed,a knock was heard. He went to check and found out it was Mr Qiang their healer, a man of about fifty-five years, he has been working in the Palace as a healer for a long time, Gulf was surprised at what the healer was doing here.

"Good evening My Queen, I was sent to attend to you by his Majesty" He bowed

"Why are you referring to me as that and why would his Majesty send you to me?" Gulf asked as he was surprised

'Didn't Mew tell them that I am no longer their queen?' Gulf wondered

"Actually My Queen, his Majesty didn't tell us how we all are to refer to you though he said starting from tomorrow you will be working as a servant as part of your punishment for the crime you were accused of

My Queen not all of us believe that you could do such, no matter what you will always be our Queen and our loyalty will forever be with you and his Majesty said that I should come treat the wounds you have on your back in order for you to carry out your duties efficiently from tomorrow" the healer said and bowed again to Gulf who was overwhelmed at the thought that some of the people working in the Palace believes him as still take him as their Queen.

"Thanks Mr Qiang, I really appreciate your loyalty and please my body is really in pain, I am to commence work tomorrow" Gulf said as he invited the healer inside then he was asked to remove his upper robe, Mr Qiang then commenced with the treatment and also gave Gulf some herbs for the wounds which wouldn't affect his pregnancy.

"My Queen, the Royal Physician sent me to give you this herbs in order for your baby to healthy, he was really worried about you after we heard about the punishment so he gave it to me to give you so that you wouldn't experience any problems in your pregnancy, he couldn't attend to you himself without his Majesty permitting him" Mr Qiang the healer said and gave Gulf the specified herbs for his pregnancy and also told him how he would take it, the Royal Physician prescribed that he should take the herb three times daily.

Gulf was beyond thankful to the both of them and silently noted to thank Mr Sing the Royal Physician whenever he had the chance to.

"Thanks a lot Mr Qiang and please also extend my thanks to Mr Sing, I will personally thank him when I get the chance to see him, I will forever be grateful to you both" Gulf said with eye full of tears but of course he didn't let them fall.

Mr Qiang then took his leave and Gulf took his night herb before going to sleep, he needed to wake up early in order to prepare Mew for the next day.

************

THE NEXT MORNING

When Gulf woke up the next day, it was still dark outside and the bell ringer haven't rang the bell yet which meant he woke up too early, the bell ringer rings the bell at 5:00am at the dot and that was the time for all servants working in the Palace wakes up to start their job for the day.

Gulf then decided to freshen himself up for the day, he was grateful that he longer felt pain, indeed the herbs worked. After brushing and bathing, Gulf then dressed himself in the uniform that was given to him to wear.

It was a white robe with with sash, everything was white, after that he then combed his long hair which was still smooth despite him not washing it with special products again, after combing it, he then used some strands of his hair to tie his hair so they disturb him.