Chapter 11

Mew was heading towards the garden where his mother, Prince Song and his parents were waiting.

He invited them over to the Palace as he wants to make his intentions known to them and what makes Mew glad is the fact that Gulf is with him..he is to follow Mew wherever he goes to.

He can't wait to see Gulf's facial expression when he makes his intentions known to Prince Song.

GULF'S POV

I have no idea who Mew is going to meet but of course my duty is to always be with him. When we reached the garden, I saw Mew's mother, Prince Song with his parents which made my heart skip a beat, was Mew really going to ahead with his plans, to say that I was shocked was an understatement..is Mew really going to do this to me?

I really felt like crying but I kept my face devoid of any emotions, I can't let Mew see me like this.

"Good morning mother, King Atari, Queen Rashi and Prince Song, you are welcome to my Palace" Mew greeted which they all responded to.

I was still lost in thoughts when when I noticed everyone looking at me and Mew was glaring at me, I then remembered that I haven't greeted them yet, I quickly bowed

"I'm sorry, good morning my Queen, King Atari, Queen Rashi and Prince Song" I greeted but my greetings were not responded to, my eyes then fell on Prince Song and saw him smirking at me, I quickly removed my eyes from him and was standing waiting for any order from Mew.

I was really hungry, Mew didn't let me go for breakfast. I saw some servants carrying some snacks and drinks over here which made me salivate because I was really craving for some cookies but I still managed to comport myself. When they were done serving the snacks and drinks they left.

"I heard what happened to your father and also your ex wife Mew, my condolences once again on the death of your father, he was a really good King" King Atari said which made me look towards Mew and found him glaring at me like he wanted to kill me right now, it made me tremble a little

"My Condolences to you too Queen Rose, I can't imagine life without my husband, you're really a brave woman" Queen Rashi said sympathetically

"My husband would have still been living if it wasn't for this evil child here" Mew's mother said while sending daggers to me, I just kept my head low..my Mew is here but isn't defending me..it's so funny that when I needed him the most he abandoned me, life has always been cruel to me though.

"I heard that he now works as a servant here but don't you think it might be risky to his Pregnancy" Prince Song asked but of course I know that he was just pretending to make himself look good to Mew

"Yes he now works here as Mew's personal servant" Mew's mother replied as she took a sip of her drink. Everyone was talking except Mew which made me wonder why, I then raised my head only to see Mew looking at me,like he's piercing my soul.

MEW'S POV

I just sat listening to whatever they were all saying and also noticed that Gulf was eyeing the snacks and drinks when they were served, I guess he's hungry..well he should keep being hungry, not my business at all.

Looking at Gulf now, he really looks lean, he really reduced, when he was Pregnant with Gabby, he was chubby and bright but now his skin looks pale too, he deserves everything that has happened to him

I hate that Pregnancy how could Gulf do this to me, how could he allow anyone to have him apart from me, wasn't I enough? What did he gain by killing my father, him of all people knows how much I love my father but still took him away, I hate him and I must deal with him not just physically but mentally and emotionally.

Just as I was thinking about all these,he then raised his head and looked directly at me, I still kept my gaze on him for some seconds before turning.

"I actually invited you all because of the announcement I want to make, I want to ask for Prince Song's hand in marriage since I don't have a WIFE anymore.." from my side view I saw Gulf trembling but he tried to cover it up by holding the sides of his clothes tightly which made me smile slightly

"...I would love to have a beautiful, talented and helpful wife and not someone worthless and who isn't worthy of me, with Prince Song I believe that I will rule well, would you do me the honour of marrying me and having my future children Prince Song?" I asked and looked at Gulf who was trembling badly

I guess he was crying because his head was bowed down and drops of tears were landing on the floor one after the other, he looked so fragile like he would break any minute, only if he didn't betray me I would never allow him be like this but he deserves more than what I'm doing now to him.

I then looked at Prince Song who was smiling like he had won a treasure, he was really beautiful maybe I would really get to love him in future.

"Of course King Mew, it's my pleasure to be called your wife and have your future children, don't worry about Gabriel, I would treat him like my own child, he's already too cute" Prince Song said as he bowed to me

"I'm so happy that my Son's dream would finally come true, I believe that my son will be a better match with you compared to your ex wife" Queen Rashi said while smiling

"I agree to this but I love my son so I would love to ask you King Mew a question...do you still have any affectionate feelings towards your ex wife, I don't want my son to be unhappy, I want you to be fully his, I don't want him to have half of your attention but all" King Atari said, I then looked towards Gulf who also seemed like he was waiting for my answer too, he's head was still bowed

"I have no affectionate feelings towards him, not even a bit so you don't have anything to worry about King Atari" I said while smiling and looked towards Gulf but froze when I saw him looking at my with tears rolling down, his eyes were red, he looked really tired, the next thing I saw was him about falling, I quickly got up and caught him but he was unconscious.

I still had guests here so I gave Gulf to the guards that were on stand-by to take him to the Physician's clinic.

"Sorry about that, I will let you know when the date would be fixed, would love to take my leave now, I have other duties to take care of, have a nice journey and a nice day Prince Song" I said before leaving.