Chapter 5

SEVEN MONTHS LATER

Gulf is now seven months and two weeks Pregnant, Mew and Gulf were crowned as King and Queen the previous month, the Palace has been full of light and Mew's reign as King has been going smoothly, Gulf also assists him wherever he can.

Gabby's studies were also going smoothly and he was happily and patiently waiting for the arrival of his sibling.

Just when everyone thought that everything was going right, the storm came.

It was late at night Gulf was thirsty, he wore a robe to cover his nightwear and went downstairs to drink water. He entered the dark kitchen and then turned on the light in the kitchen only for him to see the king lying on the floor on the pool of his blood with a knife stabbed in his heart, without thinking he rushed to the king and removed the knife then tried to stop the flow of blood by using his hands to cover that stabbed spot, just then an unknown man came and switch the light off and immediately hugged Gulf from the back taking Gulf off guard which made him fall on the floor.

Gulf tried to push the man away from him but his big stomach was making it difficult, just then the man hovered on him trying to remove the robe that covered his nightwear, he started kissing Gulf's neck, Gulf tried to shout but the man covered his mouth with his hand while his other hand then untied Gulf's robe, the man then removed his lower garment off unzipping his trouser to then push Gulf's legs apart and settled between them.

Gulf was still struggling hard and trying to shout but the man told him that if he gives him a hard time he will use the knife which was centimeters away from them to use and stab his stomach, Gulf immediately became quiet,he couldn't bear his child dying, he was praying for Mew to come and save him.

Just when the unknown man wanted to remove Gulf's nightwear, they heard footsteps of some people coming toward the kitchen, Gulf thought that the man would run away but he still continued to remove his nightwear and suddenly said in a loud voice:

"Baby you killed him so that our secret wouldn't be revealed, what if King Mew finds out that you killed his father in other for him not to find out about our relationship"

Gulf couldn't say anything because the man covered his mouth, he was just looking at the man with wide eyes, shocked at what the man the man said.

Just then the kitchen light was turned on and behold it was Mew standing there with his mother and some guards. The man then quickly went away from Gulf and bowed to Mew kneeling down while Gulf quickly fixed his clothes and stood up.

"Mew you're Dad was stabbed in his heart, I tried stopping the bleeding but this man here came and tried to rape me" Gulf said but Mew was still looking at his mother that was crying on his father's dead body then he turned to Gulf"

"I heard everything that your lover said Gulf so don't you dare say another word!" Mew said coldly while Gulf was frozen at his place not still understanding what Mew meant.

"I'm sorry your Majesty, it was Queen Gulf that forced me to become his lover for some months now,he stabbed your father because he saw us kissing and about to make love and wanted to run and tell you,I wasn't aware that he could do something like that, I'm sorry my King my family was threatened by Queen Gulf so I had to become his lover" the unknown man said

"Hey!! Why are you lying to my husband, Mew you know I can't do something like that, I didn't kill your father and have never cheated on you Mew, I was thirsty and came to the kitchen to drink water when I saw your father's body" Gulf explained but Mew was still silent which made Gulf to be shocked thinking that maybe Mew doesn't believe him.

"You!!! You killed my husband, I warned you Mew..I warned you about this man you took as your wife now look *sob* *sob* he has killed your *sob* your father and I bet that pregnancy doesn't belong to you, it belongs to his lover!!,I hate you Gulf, you killed my husband and your husband's father, you will pay for this" Mew's mother said but Gulf was still looking at Mew trying to figure out why he wasn't saying a word.

"M-Mew?..Mew y-you don't b-believe me?" Gulf said while coming closer to Mew but Mew then took some steps back with made Gulf halt and his heart shattered, immediately he knew that Mew doesn't believe him...tears fell down from his eyes while still looking at him.

"You killed my father Gulf, now it explains what you meant seven months ago when you said to my father that no one will come between us, I was present there and I heard everything..you then took this opportunity to kill my father because he has seen you and your lover, you disgust me Gulf...now tell me the truth,who is responsible for this pregnancy?" Mew asked with a dangerous and cold tone.

"Mew!! How can you ask me such question,you really don't believe me? how can you believe what this man said, I have never even seen him in my life, how can you think that I cheated on you, how can you think that the baby I'm carrying is not yours"Gulf said while crying bitterly, he was pained..he never knew that a day would come when Mew wouldn't trust him after all these years they have been together, everything they have built just went down the drain.

"You are murderer and a cheat, you killed my precious father and you will pay for it, you have deceived me enough, now I know why my parents didn't accept you at first, it's so clear that the pregnancy belongs to your lover, you will suffer Gulf,mark my words...GUARDS!!!...take this murderer and cheat to the dungeon.

"Meww!! What are you saying I didn't do anything and I'm pregnant, don't do this to me" Gulf said while crying as he was dragged to the dungeon by the guards.