Chapter 25

MEW'S POV

It's been two days since I have been in my chambers wallowing in pain and self-hate.

But I realized now isn't the time for that,it wouldn't change anything that had happened, I have a duty to fulfill..I have to make things right now.

It's about time I know who's betraying me in this Palace...and about time I brought my Queen back.

I sent for my secret messenger bird to send some letters to my three special secret spies.

In the reign of any King,they get selected spies to help them investigate serious matters and this is a secret no one knows even the elders or members of the Royal family..not even the Queens. It's strictly between the King and the next heir.

This would be the first time I would be needing their presence...I hope they don't fail me.

I quickly went to freshen up, I had to look well and good for them to understand that I mean serious business...I wouldn't let anyone who destroyed my family go scot free...I promise that.

******

Within an hour, they were in front of me in my secret chamber waiting for my orders.

I decided to meet with them here because no one is allowed an inch towards this place, surely whoever is betraying me wouldn't get to know of our conversation.

"Have a seat Bai Ju, Chi Lin and Shu Bin" I said and they followed immediately.

"You all know what it means for your presence to be needed..especially as it is the first time for me to need you since my reign as King" I said and they nodded

"Something really big is happening in my Palace and I want Bai Ju and Shu Bin to fish out those betraying the King, I also want you two to get the truth of my father's death and Cho Ping..he is the man that my wife was accused to have an affair with" I said swallowing the lump that was in my throat.

I really wonder how I could have believed that Gulf killed my Father and cheated on me...Gulf is someone whose loyalty and faithfulness shouldn't ever be questioned.

I was really blinded..whoever did this to me did a very good job in turning me blind.

"Very well my King, we will do as you said" Shu Bin said bowing at me

"Actually my King, we noticed somethings already but couldn't investigate further without your permission, trust us to find every living creature betraying you..be rest assured Mighty King" Bai Ju said also bowing.

I really love their confidence, now I know why they are secret spies.

"Chi Lin I have a different mission for you, I want you to find out which Kingdom my wife is currently staying in. Report to me immediately if you find him." I said

"Rest assured my King, consider it done by tomorrow" Chi Lin confidently said

"Good, join your pals in the mission and help them whenever you complete your mission" I said and dismissed them.

I really wonder who could have destroyed my family, my father's death is still a mystery to me..he was a very loving father, husband and king so who on earth could have done this?