Chapter 20

GULF'S POV

I was scared, I didn't know where I was,it was still the middle of the night. I was frightened, I had no place to go,I was weak, raped and thrown out just like the garbage he said I was, my son has been taken away from me, my daughter wouldn't even grow up with at least a brotherly love from Gabby, my happiness had been taken away from me, I feel many  emotions; sadness, pain, hurt, disappointment, anger and betrayal, my heart was completely shattered and I'm sure there would be no return for me...all these caused by same the person who promised me the heavens and earth..how foolish I was to believe Him..how could you be so naive Gulf?? You can't blame me, it was love..unfortunately it wasn't the same for Him

I looked around but it was just covered with trees, I prayed not to encounter any dangerous person or animal here, I fixed myself under a tree. Ava started whimpering, I guess she was hungry already, I immediately started breastfeeding her, only Heavens know when I would be able to eat again in order to feed her.

It was cold..the weather was so cold, I brought Ava closer to me to give her more body warmth, luckily for me she had already been wrapped with her blanket before the incident with Him happened...

The night passed through like that, the next morning I started roaming around the forest trying to get a way to where I could find people.

After walking for hours I became tired, there was no sign of anything or anyone, I was really getting hungry, I was so tired, physically and emotionally..if I wasn't with Ava here I surely would have given up.

I sat under another a tree that had shade, the sun was really scorching. I didn't know when I fell asleep..

I quickly woke up when I felt a tap on my shoulder and I saw a man looking me

"Thank Heavens, I thought you were dead with a child in your arms, what are you doing in this forest with a new-born child??" he worriedly asked

All I could do was stare..what could I say?..my story was really an unfortunate one, where would I even start from, my mouth couldn't form a word..all I could do at that moment was to release my tears that have been struggling to come out from the tears gland.

***************

SHEXING KINGDOM

"What do you mean by that Qiang??" asked Mr Sing, his face still pale

"What I mean is that this is not King Mew, he is not himself, he has been given a charm potion which his body is now reacting to, from what I observed..he has been taking the potion for a long time now, this potion turns one's soul to be dark but only towards a particular individual. That means the person that always gives King Mew the potion did it for him to hate his wife.

He is getting heart burn and becoming pale due to the struggle of his heart and the charm potion, the more his heart fights the more it becomes harmful to him which would eventually lead to death if nothing is done fast. But who on earth could do this to King Mew???" Mr Qiang said with raging eyes

"So that's why he suddenly hates Queen Gulf..oh no!! We have to look for a cure Qiang..do you perhaps have any idea of the cure to it?" Mr Sing asked..he was just a royal physician, he had no idea of how to cure a person when it comes to charms

"Sadly, I also have no idea about the cure yet but I have a friend of mine that should know, he stays in another kingdom, I would have to prepare for the journey immediately, I would be back tomorrow's evening, take care of the King well Mr Sing, do not let just anyone inside here because everyone is a suspect now" Mr Qiang then excused himself and left but not before informing King Mew's most loyal guards to not allow anyone inside as the King was asleep.

"G-Gulf..b-baby it h-hurts..hurts a lot, Gulf w-where are y-you?" Mew in his unconscious state suddenly stuttered out while whimpering with tears rolling down his cheeks seeking for the warmth of the love of his life

"Oh King Mew, what would happen to you when you get know of how you have treated and pushed Queen Gulf and your daughter out of your life, only Heavens know..I really pity you my King, just who could have done this to you? He or she must have wanted to break the bond between you and Queen and the person has succeeded..I pray Qiang gets the cure or else even the Kingdom would be at stake..you need to wake up fast King Mew and fix your mistakes..but where is Queen Gulf now?? Heavens save us!!!" Mr Sing lamented looking at the pitiful condition of his King.

**********

GABRIEL'S POV

I came back very fast in the morning, I have been feeling really tensed and uncomfortable since the previous night.

Immediately I arrived, I went to my mother's room but saw no one there, my heart beat quickened in fear. I immediately went to the kitchen were most servants normally stay and asked for my mother but what they said shocked me to the core..my own father threw my mother and sister not just out of the palace but out of the kingdom.

I felt like a bucket of ice water was poured on me, my tears were already rolling down..I guessed the servants panicked at my condition but I quickly left before they could say or do anything.

I ran to my mother's room and locked myself and wailed painfully, I felt like a big part of myself was gone..my mom, my sister..would I see them again? I asked myself

I hate my father!! I hate him with everything I have and I will never forgive him for this. He has caused my mother a lot of pain, I can imagine how broken my mother would be..are they doing alright? Won't he come back for me again? I want to go with him..I don't want to stay here with that evil man!!! He has ruined my life..I hate him..I hate him..he would be very happy now because he has successfully kicked my mother out..he should better know that he just didn't lose my mother but he also lost a son.

I want my mom back..Heavens please bring my mother and sister back to me.

I cried in pain hugging my mother's garments.. "mom please come back, your son is in pain..I can't leave without you by my side".