Chapter 6

MEW'S POV

I was heart broken and disappointed in Gulf for what he did, I couldn't believe that the person I have spent years with was a manipulative and wicked person in the inside but looks innocent and pure outside. I couldn't believe that Gulf killed my father...my one and only precious father, the one I love before anyone else, my so called wife has sent my dear father to his early death. I wish I had listened to my parents..I wouldn't have married Gulf because that was the biggest mistake of my life which has cost me the life of my dear father.

I tried to believe that Gulf wasn't the one who killed my father but his finger prints were detected from the knife when it was sent to the medical lab.

I also couldn't believe that Gulf would cheat on me and even get Pregnant with his lover's child, if Gabby didn't look like me, I would have thought that Gabby was also another man's child, no wonder there is a saying that goes "Appearance can be deceptive".

In as much I wanted to punish Gulf's lover, I couldn't because Gulf forced him into it,he was just scared for the life of his family, most importantly Gulf was the one that caused everything so why should the man be punished, I set him free to go back to his family.

All I want now is to see Gulf suffer, now his innocent looks can't deceive me again..not after he has shown me his true color.

I left him in the dungeon, will go and visit him after my father's burial the next day.

————————— ——————

GULF'S POV

I have been tied to an Iron chair in the dungeon for the past two days without food or even water and I am very weak, hungry and thirsty and very worried about my unborn child's health.

I have been crying but now my tears can't even drop anymore because of how weak I am and I guess my eyes are swollen up now, maybe Mew wants me and our unborn child dead, he doesn't believe that I didn't kill his father, he doesn't even believe that am pregnant with his child, he believes that I cheated on him.

What wrong did I cause anyone, I definitely know that this is the doing of someone but what can I do, the only person that I love so much apart from my children doesn't believe me anymore and I have no way to prove my innocence to him.

Will Mew leave me for someone else now?...does he hate me now or is there a tiny love remained for me in his heart? I wonder if Gabby is doing well, is Mew maltreating him because of the crimes he think I committed...I hope not because I wouldn't be able to take it, he can do all he wants to me but not to Gabby, he's still a child..I pray Mew's attitude hasn't changed to Gabby...does Gabby miss me?...will Mew tell him everything and then turn he against me?...will my child hate me?...will he think I killed his grandpa?...is he even wondering where I am?... he hasn't seen me for two days now...God please help me, I don't want anything to happen to my child and please don't let Mew or anyone turn him against me, I miss my son so so much...will Mew allow me to see him again?...I hope so but will Mew even want to see me again, maybe he has left me here to die of thirst and starvation.

Just as I was thinking of all these, the door to the dungeon opened and Mew came inside alone, I immediately smiled because at least he hasn't forgotten about me.

"Mew, you came" I said still smiling weakly,I was tired and my body was paining me already

"Who would have ever believed that with this innocent face of yours you could do evil, well it doesn't work on me again, you killed my father because of your infidelity, I guess I wasn't enough for you, you're such a slut Gulf and I regret the day I met you and also married you" Mew said, my smile faded at what he said and I looked into his eyes trying to find any love maybe a little love for me in his eyes but I found none in his eyes"

"You have already been blinded by your anger Mew, I know no matter what I tell you, you won't believe me..you don't even love anymore, I can see that in your eyes, you have only anger towards me but please Mew believe me, you know what I can do and what I can't.

I didn't kill your father, I can never do such..in as much as I hated how your parents tried to break our family I would never hate them or kill anyone, believe me Mew for the sake of our unborn child, I love you very much Mew" I said to him weakly but he immediately grabbed my hair which made me gasp in pain

"Ahh Mew, you're hurting me!"I cried out painfully

"Shut up!!...you deserve more pain, you're a whore..you don't deserve to be my Queen" Mew said and then removed the hair pain that a Queen uses to pack his/her hair which made my hair fall to my waist, I was just shocked with my eyes wide open,he took the hair pin..what does this mean?

"M-Mew??...you took the hair pin, you know it symbolizes being the wife of a King, if you have taken it, what does it mean?..do y-you no longer want m-me??...Mew??" I asked him, I couldn't even breathe well now, does Mew hate me that much now, what about our children.

"You're no longer my Queen, will have to take another wife, you're lucky that Gabby took after my appearance because I would have thought that you slept with another man and gave birth to him..

Now I have to do what I should have done in the first place and that is to marry Prince Song, he's a gentle soul and I know he will definitely take care of my son Gabby, you can do whatever you want with that bastard in your womb but I won't make you leave here so easily, you will have to suffer and I need you to have strength for what I have in store for you" Mew said sending shivers through my spine.

I never knew this part of Mew exists but what can I do, I'm no one to Mew again, he is going to marry Prince Song, I hope Prince Song really takes care of my son because I doubt I will leave here alive but will have to try and stay alive for my unborn child.

"Mew can I at least be able to see Gabby,he's also my son, it's been two days I have seen him,is he eating well?..does he know I am here? Please I want to see him" I said as tears were streaming down my eyes

"No you won't be able to see him again" Mew said

"Mew please don't do this to me, at least let me see my son even if it's once, I love you Mew..why are you treating me like this, you're just throwing what we have built together all these years" I said but was immediately slapped by Mew, my cheeks are hurting so bad now, I looked up at Mew surprised because this is the first time he has hit me.

"Ohh don't look at me like that you whore, you're trash to me now,so insignificant and I will treat you anyhow I want, you're mine to deal with anyhow I please, remember you don't have anyone out there, have you forgotten that you're a poor orphan" Mew said while laughing at me, never would I have thought he would say those words to me even if was angry at me...I could help but to cry loudly.

"Food and water will be sent to you, I don't want you to die so easily, you have to get strength for the punishment that awaits you and never in your miserable life should you call me by my name, I'm your King address me as such and most importantly don't you ever use you disgusting mouth to tell me that you love me" Mew said and left.

I cried so much after that, Mew really doesn't love me anymore, I'm just a poor orphan to him to do whatever he wishes to do with now.