Chapter 14

TIANQUAN KINGDOM

PRINCE SONG JIYANG'S POV

"You sent for me my Prince" said General Haoxuan

"Yes, I want you to come to my chambers this night" I replied

"May I ask the reason, did I do anything wrong my Prince?" Haoxuan asked confusedly, I know he must be wondering why I invited him over, though he's a very brave warrior, he's too naive and that's what I love about him

"You do not question royalty, meet me here in my chambers this night, you are dismissed" I said in a commanding tone and he left. That's one of the privileges of being royalty, no matter how strong or domineering one is..he or she would have to obey royalty.

The particular General Wang Haoxuan has picked my interest for a while now, he's so strong, domineering, handsome and obedient. I don't really look at servants but I saw him one month ago when I was passing through the training ground, he looked so seductive while training,with his well built body, I bet he's rough in bed. My maids told me that he can be quite stubborn though and he also has a lover that is a male...but I really do not care about the lover, good thing he likes guys. I want him and I will have him.

My engagement with Prince Mew have been fixed next month and before that time, I want to spend nights with Haoxuan. He should be lucky that he would be the first person to taste a beautiful Prince like me, I really don't know why..but I want to have him before I get married, then he can continue whatever he has with his lover..I don't care.

"My Prince I am back with the potion" said Qixi,one of my personal maids. I asked her to buy a potion that makes one's libido very high...yeah I plan on giving that to Haoxuan this night, he wouldn't agree to lay with me of course because he has a lover and he is quite stubborn, I really do not have time to talk to him, will just have to give him a drink to put him in the mood..that's all.

"You did very well Qixi, go and prepare my night bath, it's getting late..I want to be prepared before Haoxuan comes" I said to her

"Ok my beautiful Prince" she replied and left to prepare the bath.

*************

AT NIGHT;

I'm done bathing and now in my silky transparent nightwear, Haoxuan would be here in any minute.

Qixi has already prepared the tea mixed with the potion that I would give Haoxuan to drink. I promised my dear mother that I would give my virginity to my husband which would be Mew of course but I'm sorry mother..I can't wait.

In as much as I love Prince Mew, I want to have Haoxuan before I go, after all I can have Prince Mew whenever I want after our marriage or maybe after our engagement, I also wonder how he is on bed but I guess he would be rough and very sweet, I can't wait to have him too..I pity Gulf, his darling sweet husband would be mine soon and I would have what he has always been having...it's such a pity

I don't really think he committed the crimes he was accused of though but it's none of my business instead I thank whoever accused him of that, now I can have Prince Mew to myself and as for his child Gabriel..he should watch out for me because there would be no way I would treat him good, Prince Mew's love would only be focused on our own children and I.

A knock on my door brought me out of my reverie, I guess it must be Haoxuan, I quickly fixed myself.

"You can come inside" I said with my angelic sweet voice

"I am here my Prince, you asked me to see you this night" Haoxuan said as he bowed, this man is really handsome

"Yes yes I did..sit down" I pointed at a chair beside my bed but he looked uncomfortable and hesitant to sit