Chapter 23

TIANQUAN KINGDOM

It's been a month since that incident happened between Prince Song Jiyang and General Wang Haoxuan.

It's been a month since Prince Song started noticing some changes in himself, he had an idea but he didn't want to dwell on the thought as he was very scared to know the truth.

It has also been a month since they last heard from King Mew concerning their engagement.

Currently he's in their garden enjoying the scenery and also eating strawberries. His mother was also there talking with General Haoxuan about some matters.

King Atari told her to inform General Haoxuan on some matters as he couldn't because he travelled earlier in the morning for some business in another Kindgom.

Prince Song has been annoyed at General Haoxuan because he has been avoiding him since what happened between them.

Queen Rashi was still talking to Haoxuan when her eyesight fell on what her son was consuming..

"Jiyang what are you eating?? Didn't you hate strawberries since childhood?" asked his mother Queen Rashi suspiciously

"Oh mom..I don't really know, I suddenly craved for it, I think I like it now" said Prince Song as he continued devouring the strawberries

"Jiyang do you know you have been behaving abnormal this past few weeks, always sleeping and eating weird stuffs..you think I wouldn't notice??..I am a woman and your mother so answer me honestly, did you have a sexual intercourse with King Mew? Because I think you're pregnant" Queen Rashi said with a wide smile on her face

'If Jiyang is really pregnant for King Mew that means nothing can stop them from getting married, I need to inform my King once he comes back' Queen Rashi thought in delight

Jiyang's wide eyes immediately met Haoxuan's when his mother said that but Jiyang immediately shifted his eyesight from Haoxuan before his mother notices, she was a very observant woman.

Queen Rashi immediately sent for their Royal Physician who came quickly to check on Prince Song right there at the garden

"Prince Song is indeed a month pregnant my Queen, congratulations to the Royal household" The Royal physician said before taking his leave

"Jiyang this is the best news ever, your father would be so happy when he gets back, General Wang you can go now, I'm done saying everything to you" Queen Rashi beamed with happiness

  Jiyang was very scared, his mother had already concluded that it was King Mew he's pregnant for. King Mew hasn't even pecked his cheeks before talk more of having sex with him..he gulped hard at that. He was conflicted on what to do.

As Haoxuan left, he felt many emotions..he was scared, worried but was also happy.

Scared because when the King and Queen finds out that he was responsible for the child, they might spare his life but will disarmour him from the General's position but that wasn't the reason he was scared, he was scared because they would surely terminate the pregnancy, his flesh and blood as they wouldn't let their son to conceive a child who doesn't have a full royal blood running in his veins.

Worried because Prince Song might put the pregnancy on King Mew and he wouldn't get to know his child or even be close to him or her. After all he knows that Prince Song doesn't even like him as they all know that he is in love or obsessed with King Mew, he was really worried that Prince Song will take his child away from him.