Chapter 27

Nathan p.o.v

I can't believe I left her in there!! I've been struggling to get out of Ethans grip since we got our but he won't let me go.

Nathan - let fucking go of me Ethan I have to save her!!!

Before he could answer the last bomb goes off and the whole building lights up and starts to collapse causing us to back up from it. I scream Rosa's names as Ethan and Razor pull me back a car pulls up when it stops out comes Ruby and Stone, since Zayden is still hurt he couldn't come but he didn't help set up the charges and Sky didn't want to face Raymond which I could understand so they are both back at the house. Ruby looks at the burning/coalpasd building then looks to me.

Ruby - Nathan where's Rosa?

I don't say anything as I look into the flames Ruby repeats her question but I still don't answer which causing her to come up to me and grab my face making me look at her right now I feel so empty a stray tear fells down my cheek. Ruby must have seen something in my face cuz suddenly slaps me snapping me out of whatever I was.

Ruby - snap out of it Nathan we have to find her!!

Nathan - right, and don't slap me again.

Ruby rolls her eyes at me soon it starts to rain so Bobby, Razor and Ethan take Olivia who I think might have a little crush on Bobby but to our house as for me, Stone and Ruby I call some of my men and we start to search the area.

The rain comes down heavy which slowly puts the fire out while searching Ethan texted me letting me know that Bobby has convicted got most of Raymonds men to join him but some are not wanting to listen to Bobby so Stone makes a call to his men to track down the last of Raymonds men and stick them in our cells. None of us had coats so we will probably get hypothermia, the cold or flu but it's nothing we can't handle one of my men called me over so I went over only up find a body in the rubble that was burnt to a crisp with a knife sticking out of his hand.

It was a mans body suddenly the body moves a little and the sounds of goans in pain come form it and Raymonds voice is heard.

Raymond - I....will....have....

Nathan - oh shut up.

I pull out my gun and stick a bullet right between his eyes god that felt so good to finally do. We continued the search the sun had set so it was not darker I told Ruby to go back to the house to get something to eat and some rest but she's so stubborn just like Rosa.....Rosa my girl. One of my men brought us some coats and some flashlights didn't help much since we were soaked to the bone I am searching the back of the buildings when I hear coughing.

I following the sound when I come to a corner I look around it pitch dark so I turn on my flashlight at first I don't see anything until I notice a leg moving, a sweet but weak little voice breaks the silence.

Rosa - who's....there?

My heart skipped a beat when I saw her lieing on the ground soaked and trembling. I rush over to her taking off my coat and wrapping her up in it.

Nathan - Rosa!!!

Rosa - Nat......han....

Her speech is slurred, her skin is  pale, cold her eyes close I quickly check her pulse and I notice that she has slow breathing. Shit I gently lift her up and carry her back to my car on the way Ruby spots us and gasps when she sees Rosa.

Ruby - what happened?

Nathan - not sure but we need to get her back to the house now.

Stone - I will call everyone one the way.

I put Rosa in the back seat of my car Ruby and Stone get in theirs as I climb into the driver's seat and start the engine I make sure to put on the heater of my car. I call Ethan on the way to let him know what's happening.

Ethan - I will have the doctors on standby.

Nathan - thanks I will be there soon.

I finally get to the house after driving like mad man I made sure to keep talking to Rosa on the way. I get out a few of my men hold umbrellas over us as I get Rosa out of the car and take her inside. The others are waiting in the living room I take Rosa right up to my room with help from Ruby, Sky and surprisely Olivia who wants to own her life to Rosa after she saved her we gently removed her wet clothing, then wrap her in a blanket I did change my clothes too but I went into the bathroom to change.

The doctors soon come the girls leave the room but I stay by her side talking to her not sure if she can hear me but am not leaving her alone like this. The doctor soon tells me that If heat exhaustion is treated promptly, then Rosa will be fully recovered within 24-48 hours. I stay by her side then I hear fireworks going off so I check the time 12:00am New year's day I look to Rosa and give her a kiss on the forehead.

Nathan - happy New year baby.

I stayed by her side the whole night the plan was after Raymond was dead we would have a new years eve party but it didn't work out that way we had some food and drink waiting downstairs I have told the others if they get hungry to have some.

Please pull though this Rosa I need you I love you. I think about everything we have been though together from the first time we met, our first date, the Times we spent together I can't lose her now. I look to my bedside table opening the drawer I take out a little black box I then look to her.

Nathan - when you get better am gonna ask you something that's been on my mind for a long time if you say no I will understand but if you say yes it will make me the happiest man in the world.