Chapter 28

Nathan p.o.v

New year's day the doctor came to check on Rosa who's recovering but hadn't woken up yet we did plan on having a party for today to celebrate but am not in the mood for it the others am not sure about. The following day I am sitting at the edge of the bed humming a tone that's stuck in my head soon I start to sing it out loud.

Nathan - if you naughty and you know it here's your coal, (clap,clap)
if you naughty and your now it here's you coal
(clap,clap)
if you naughty and you know it then your face will surly show it
if you naughty and you know it here's your coal,
(clap,clap)

Rosa - that's kinda catchy.

I gasp as I look to see Rosa who is now awake after 2 days.

Nathan - your awake, I was so worried. How you feeling baby?

I sit closer to her and take her hand in mine she smiles at me.

Rosa - a bit cold still but I do feel like am getting better. So where did you hear that song? I've never heard you singing before.

It's true I haven't sang since I was a kid.

Nathan - when I was a baby my mum should to sing to me then after she was killed I used to sing  but it was upsetting my dad so I stopped that's the first time I've sang in a long time.

Rosa - you can remember to when you were a baby?

I nod letting out a chuckle.

Nathan - I've got a good memory.

Rosa - I'll say. Wait how long have I been out?

Nathan - two days.

Rosa eyes widen as she sits up.

Rosa - how is everyone? are they ok? Are they safe? Is Raymond dead?

Nathan - easy there wonder woman, the others are good they have been here waiting for you to wake up and yes Raymond is dead I put a bullet right between his eyes he was also burnt to a crisp.

Rosa nods with a wicked smile on her face god I love her hard to before that at the start of the year she was broken and abused but look at her now she's one of the most badass women and she's all mine. I start to think about our future Rosa becoming my wife, then I can see her carrying my children in her womb, us raising the babies and finally us growing old together even then she will be my beautiful and perfect queen. Not to mention the fact that if anyone tryed to take her from me or me away from her which would never happen she would end up putting a bullet in their heads. 

Rosa - Nathan!

Her voice brings me out of my throughts.

Nathan - huh

Rosa giggles at me god I laugh that little giggle of hers.

Rosa - I said that I am sorry you couldn't have to party.

Nathan - don't be it won't be the same without you anyway Oh I nearly forgot to tell you a few things.

She looks at me funny.

Rosa - what do you mean? Like what?

Nathan - well......Olivia the girl you saved is my owning you a life debt, we found out that Razors last name is King oh and Bobby has a crush on Olivia.