Chapter 19

Rosa p.o.v

I see Melissa in front of me with two men one around our age and a much other one I can't keep the rage in any more as I shout at her but she stands there grinning.

Rosa - YOU FUCKING LITTLE BIT.....

Raymond - Razor shut her up.

The one called Razor hits me in the stomach.

Ruby - how dare you hit my sister!! I will kill you slowly and painfully.

Raymond comes up and grabs my sister's thoart choking her.

Raymond - you don't speak until I say so.

Rosa - fuck you bitch.

Raymond goes to slap me but someone stops him.

Bobby - dad now now we would want to mess that pretty face now.

Melissa - Bobby!!

I see the jealousy in her face once again then he kisses her on the cheek.

Bobby - don't worry my love am all yours. Take them down to the basement.

We are dragged away down to their basement where we are handcuffed then chained to a post I notice that the ground isn't stone in fact it's dirt. One of the henchmen get a little bit handsy with me so I spit in his face and he gets told off by that Razor guy as they leave the room and slam the door closed.

Ruby - well this wasn't on my to do list today.

Sky - what do we do now? Who knows what they will do to us.

Rosa - we have to stay strong the guys will comes for us.

Sky quietly sobs thinking we can't hear her but both me and Ruby do.

Ruby - Sky what's wrong we will be ok.

Sky - am not crying for me am scared for Zayden.

Ruby - Zayden? Why what's he to you?

Rosa - Ruby leave her alone!!

Ruby looks to me then back to Sky as if she is trying to work out what's going on.

Ruby - what's going on with you too are you sleeping together or something.......oh my god are you?

Rosa - what?! No where did you get an idea like that?

Ruby - I dunno just the way you are acting I guess.

Rosa - you have a weird ass mind there is only one man I want and that's Nathan. And anyway Sky likes.....oops.

Sky - Rosa!!!

Ruby looks to Sky.

Ruby - ohhhh do tell.

Sky's face goes red with embarrassment.

Sky - it's.....Zayden.

Rubys mouth drops opens making me giggle at her.

Rosa - close your mouth.

Suddenly the door opens and in walks Raymond, his son Bobby I believe his name was with that bitch Melissa and Razor.

Razor

Raymond - so who wants to go first?

Nathan p.o.v

I am so stupid how could I forget that I gave Rosa a necklace with a tracker inside it yesterday Christmas and she has is on. Looking at my laptop I watch as the little spot keeps moving before coming to a stop and by the looks of it Zara was right he took them to their summer house in the woods We are getting ready to go but.....

Nathan - Zayden you can't come your badly hurt still.

He's been so stubborn right now he wont take no for an answer he must really like my sister.

Zayden - am not just gonna sit her while the girl i lov.....have feeling for and two of my bosses are out there in trouble. Anyways you are letting Zara go and she in worse shape then me No offense Zara.

She flips him off.

Zara - first off am only going cuz I know my way around so I will be able to help them.

Ethan - but you are staying by my side the whole time.

Stone - guys fight later now we have to get ready and Zayden you shouldn't come but he could always be the look out or hack their system they won't know what hit them.

Zara - he's right my dad doesn't trust computers he may use them but never updated them so they will be easy to hack.

Good they won't notice but it will take some time to get everyine ready but we can do it just hope the girls can play for time.

Rosa p.o.v

Sky - Stop it leave her alone!!!

I take ever hit that Raymond's whip gives my legs I won't cry, i won't scream I won't give him the satisfaction. Sky's been begging for him to stop but he won't listen, Rubys been swearing like a salior at him saying how she will make him pay. Melissa has a smirk on her face but I had noticed that Bobby looked away a few times. After one last hit.

Raymond - that's enough for now let's go and no food or water for our guests.

They all leave the room I feel the pain going though my legs some marks have even broke the skin and are bleeding i look to the girls.

Rosa - whatever happens dont give up I know Nathan and the guys are coming.

Sky - Rosa your bleeding why wouldn't he.....

Ruby - he wants us to suffer slowly and painfully I know ive done it to people before.

Rosa - i will be ok.....I hope.

That last part I said quickly I really hope the guys will find us soon.

Melissa p.o.v

I am so happy that that slut is now locked up and getting what she deserves Raymond has so much planned for her and i get to watch if I want to or not. But Bobby has been acting werid oh well its probly nothing I will take his mind off it tonight all though I don't have to wait to get my hole with Bobby going out with his dad to check on god knows what am having a little fun with one of his men Vic, or Rick I dunno but he's good with his fingers and his tougne.

I may be with Bobby but I don't love him it's all a act so I can get my revenge marrying him is just a bonus. Am so busy with this guys head inbetween my legs that I don't notice......

Bobby - i should have fucking known.