Chapter 21

Nathan p.o.v

We are waiting across the street and waiting outside the gates for Zayden to hack their system when suddenly the gates open and a few of Raymonds men come out with two people with bags over their heads. One is struggling we can hear a bit of yelling.

Ruby - NO I WON'T LEAVE HER!!!

Stone - that's Rubys voice.

They are thrown to the ground and the men go back though the gate we rush over to them and pull the bags off their heads it is Ruby and Sky too but where is Rosa? Sky sobs when seeing us then Zayden comes over she looks up to him and smiles even tho she is still sobbing. Zayden takes her in his arms she's careful not to hurt him as she gentle cuddles into his chest. Stone is trying to calm Ruby down but what's going on and where is my queen?

Nathan - where's Rosa? Oh god is she hurt?

The girls share a look Sky can't seem to look me in the eyes but its what Ruby says that breaks my heart she has tears in her eyes.

Ruby - Nathan Rosa had to make a deal with them in order for us to go free even tho we told her not to.

Nathan - what kind of deal Ruby?

We start to walk back to the cars as she tells me what happened. My Rosa has to stay there for a year and marry Bobby Griffin?! Hell fucking No!!! I will find a way to get her back even if I have to kill everyone in that house. Stone had to pick Ruby up and throw her over his shoulder since she didn't want to leave either did I but we have to make a new plan as am sure they saw us taking the girls away.

On the way back they tell us what Raymond did to Rosas legs and about Melissa at which I wasn't surprised at Melissa was always a slut who couldn't keep her legs closed she had more men them a supermarket. But it made my blood boil at the throught of other man touching and kissing Rosa that's my woman but knowing her she's got some kind of plan I pray that she doesn't fall for Bobby I've heard he's not like his dad when it comes to women and treats them like queens. What am I saying of course she won't she loves me right?

Rosa p.o.v

Am going over the contract with Bobby and Raymond I read it before signing it. Raymond is sitting in his armchair slipping his whiskey watching every more I make even thowith my legs the way they are I can't really run can I? I mean Razor had to carry me up to the living room.

Rosa - you know these rules are a joke right?

Bobby - I.....

Raymond - they are set in place so my son to find a woman who won't be seen with any other man.

I roll my eyes but I notice that Bobby got annoyed when his dad cut him off.

Rosa - so you are saying if I had a brother I wouldn't be able to give him a hug?

Raymond - now you are getting it good girl.

I read the rest of the so called "rules" I Rosa for the next year
1. will not Touch, or talk to other men other then Bobby Black and  Raymond black.
2. Will not leave the grounds without permission or a bodyguard..... fuck that.
3. I will spend time with Bobby.
4. I will not disobey any orders am given.
5. I will be submissive to his ever desire.......wait what!?

Rosa - number 5 comes out.

Again before Bobby can speak Raymond opens his face again.

Raymond - and why is that? You are to be my sons wife that's what women are their for to forfill our desires.

Rosa - first off you are such a sexist pig and second If I do sleep with Bobby it will be of my own free will.

Bobby - dad she's right it's her contract so let her pick what she wants and one more thing shut up.

Raymonds face fall I wish I had a camera I continue to read the contract while Bobby takes out the parts am not uncomfortable with and after a few hours it's signed. I am getting tried so Bobby takes me up to a guestroom even tho the contract says I've to share a room with him. He sets out some night tike clothes for me then he leaves me alone with my throughts he says if I need anything to just ask and he will take me shopping for stuff. After stripping off I out on the night clothes they are a bit big before doing anything else I lock the door then climb into the bed.

I feel so hurt that I did this but I had no choice I couldn't let anyone get hurt am slowing working on a plan in my head I will play along with this contract but if I get a chance am snapping Raymonds neck for what he did to Howard, Zayden and even Zara. I just hope Nathan will wait for me and not jump into other girls bed.

Rosa - I love you Nathan please wait for me.

My legs are still sore but not as much as my heart right now please let everyone be safe and I hope I will see them again soon. No I can't think like that for one thing Ruby is one dangerous woman and not to be messed with, Stone too. I may not know Zara well but am sure that Ethan will look after her Sky and Zayden will make each other happy and he will protect her with his life. I will find a way back to Nathan's arms Bobby doesn't seem as bad as his dad but we will have to wait and see. I dirft off into a much needed sleep it's been one hell of a day I will need my rest for getting though this.

A/N Sorry for the short, late and sucky chapter guys I was up for the past 2 night's with this I've had writers block and running very low on ideas so if you have any let me know.