Chapter 23

Rosa p.o.v

Rosa - what do you mean?

He can't mean he knows that Nathan was in that bathroom with me can he? Bobby rolls his eyes then leans against the wall with his arms crossed.

Bobby - Rosa I know who was in that bathroom with you and before you ask I heard us kissing and talking.

Oh shit guess there's not point in hiding it I will just have to take the punishment.

Rosa - so is this the part when you tell your dad and have me punished or killed?

Bobby - actually I want to help you.

Rosa - Well go right at head I don't care..... wait what?

Bobby - your right my dad's went to far with stuff I don't wanna do things his way. And I know I have no chance with you your heart belongs to other so with that being said I want to help you get back to Nathan as well as take....

My door opens stopping him from saying anything else it's Raymond and Razor.

Bobby - dad?

Raymond - I've just came to tell you that I've got some work to deal with out of town so you are in charge while am away.

Bobby - is Razor going too?

Raymond - no he's staying he will he your right hand man so and maybe you will have tamed her by the time I get back.

Rosa - gag me aren't no cunt taming this bitch.

Raymond - hopefully she learns some manners too or maybe I should take you with me and teach you myself.

Rosa - fuck that!!

Bobby - dad it's all under control I can handle her.

Raymond - whatever am just saying that......

Razor - Raymond you will miss you flight if you don't leave now.

Raymond - oh right damm it Anyway bye I won't be fine long hopefully.

Raymond leaves the room we stay in silence until we hear the front door open then close Razor lets out a breath.

Razor - thank fuck I thought he would never leave.

That confused me what the fuck I throught he was his right hand man.

Rosa - what the fuck Razor I throught you.....

He looks to me and raises his eyebrow.

Razor - that I was as bad as him?

Rosa - Well yeah.

Razor - am many things Rosa but am not a maniac like him and besides I hate his guts the same as Bobby I can't go standing by letting him go the things his does.

Guess I was wrong about Razor I throught he was just like Raymond I guess I shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Razor takes out his phone and dials a number then holds it up to his ear.

Razor - yeah it's Razor....Is he gone?....good keep an eye out and an eye on him....don't you have other call to make?.... talk soon.