Chapter 22

Rosa p.o.v

(Dream A/N this may get a little dark so a warning for that)

I am in Nathan's bed in his arm am happy then suddenly I feel weird so I look up to Nathan to my shock the person now next to me is Bobby. What the Fuck! I push away from him and jump out the bed only to fell over something I gasp in horror as I look to what I fall over Nathan's body. The sence changes to my horror that I see is unreal Stone, Zayden, Ethan were lieing on the ground dead blood coming up their bodies while Zaras head is mounted on the wall. Sky and Ruby necks are snapped while Raymond is standing over me then grabs me I try to move but I can't I try to scream for help but there's no sound. He throws me to the wall and i land next to my sister. Raymond comes over pinning me down ripping off my clothes I finally let out a loud scream.

(End of dream)

I jerk awake trying to catch my breath am soaking in my own sweat I put my head in my hands, I won't let that become real. There's a knock on the door snapping me out of my thoughts and Bobby's voice came though the door.

Bobby - Rosa are you ok? I heard screaming.

Do I really want him knowing what happened in my dream not really.

Rosa - yeah am good just a bad dream.

Bobby - ok....well breakfast will be ready soon. I guess I will leave you to get ready do you want me to help you when you are ready?

Rosa - I should be ok but I could use the help down the stairs tho.

Bobby - ok just give me a shout when you need help.

I don't say anything more as I go for a shower, once am done I brush my teeth and put on some clothes that was out out for me. My legs are still sore as fuck so it was a little hard to put my pants and trousers on. I was careful not to move the bandages as I finally pulled my trousers up then I walked over to the door and opened it to see that Bobby was waiting for me.

He helps me down the stairs then into the dining room upon seeing us Raymond has a dirty smug look on his face as he sits talking to Razor. We sit down and have some breakfast the food is good but I can't say the same for the company not so much Razor since he didn't hurt us and even did tell Raymond to stop but got told off for it.

Bobby takes me shopping for clothes but I want the clothes I already have but am not aloud to go and get them so I have no chance as Bobby and Razor take me to the mall. When we get to the mall we go into the stores Razor wants to give me some advice about how to deal with Raymond when we get back to the house. After a few hours we stop for some lunch but I need to go to the bathroom so I went to bathroom when am washing my hands I feel like am being watched.

I am finish up when i feel someone touch me i turn to slap them but their catch my hand.

Nathan - not that I don't like being alone with you but do you really have to try to slap me?

Rosa - oh my God Nathan...

I throw myself into his arms and he holds me tight he wraps my legs around him making me flinch he must have notice.

Nathan - baby what's wrong are you ok?

No point in hiding it since he will find out one way or other.

Rosa - it's just my legs (sighs) Raymond......

Nathan - let me see your legs.

Before I could say anything he takes me to the sink and places me on it he gentle pulls down my trousers then his eyes widen when he sees my legs.

Nathan - that mother fucker How dare he hurt my woman, by the way I know about the deal

Rosa - am sorry I didn't I want else to do I couldn't let the others get hurt I will understand if you don't want me any.....

Nathan - don't even finish that statement. I love you yes am a little pissed about this but I do understand why you did it. God I hate the thought of other guy touching or kissing and there is no way am letting that little shit marry you. I will marry you right now in this bathroom if I have too but he's not getting you.

Rosa - Nathan kiss me already I've missed you so much. And don't worry about Bobby or Raymond I've got my own plans for them.

He raises and eyebrow as I pull my trousers back up and he comes inbetween my legs.

Nathan - care to share what's going on in the dirty little mind of yours?

Rosa - not yet and didn't i tell you to kiss me.

He gets a smug grin on his face as he press his body against mine.

Nathan - is my queen giving orders now?

Rosa - you damm right she is.

I place my hand on the back of his head and pull his lips to mine but we get interrupted by a knock on the bathroom door.

Bobby - Rosa are you ok? You have been in there for a long time. Am starting to worry for you.

Shit what am I gonna do I can't let him know that Nathan is in here with me and I've broken one of his rules already on day one. I have to think up a lie and think it up quick I can see Nathan wants to say something but I cover his mouth before he can say anything.

Rosa - am fine just having some girl problems.

Bobby - oh do you need anything?

Rosa - no thanks I will be out in a bit.

We stay quiet as we hear the footsteps leaving.

Rosa - that was a close one.

Nathan - now where were we?

He starts to kisses my neck causing me to let out a little moan like giggle even tho I don't want him to stop I have to.

Rosa - Nathan.....ahhh...stop I have to gohhhhh.

He stops and let's out a goan.

Nathan - but I've missed you.

Rosa - I know and ove missed you but I promise we will be back in each other's arms again soon.

Nathan - we better.

I give him a one last kiss then after checking the coast it clear I head out of the bathroom and go back to the table. I don't think they notice that Nathan was coming out of the same bathroom before walking off.

....3 days later....

It's been 3 days since I seen Nathan and I miss him so Much I still don't get how he knew I was at the mall that day still need to ask him about that. I had that dream again last night Bobby has got his dad to stay away from me and I have been spending time with Bobby he's not as bad as his dad in fact he's the complete opposite. I can see him as being  good friend and allie but nothing more.

Bobby - Rosa can we talk?

Am sitting outside next to the pool on a deck chair when Bobby comes out and is looking down at me.

Rosa - yeah sure is something wrong?

Then we head up his room after shutting the door he says something I didn't expect.

Bobby - why did you lie the me at the mall?