Chapter 13

Rosa p.o.v

What did he just say? I look to Ruby.

Rosa - Ruby I think they should talk alone.

She nods to me and we leave the room and go into the kitchen. Ruby wants to call Stone so I upstairs to check on our guest when I open the door she's sleeping still I quietly close the door and go over to the window. Watching the snow fall I wonder how it's going with Nathan, Ethan and Sky with their dad then I turn my head to the girl and ask mysef "is she really bad or is she like Ethan said"?

Nathan p.o.v

After Rosa and Ruby left me and my siblings are sitting on the couch Sky is sitting in the middle of me and Ethan I know i lost my temper but he's never spoke to her that way before and when he said that the Griffins killed our mother and we have one under our roof this is turning into one werid but eventful Christmas and we haven't even opened and presents or has dinner yet.

Nathan - so dad care to explain.

Howard - well first off Sky am so sorry for rasing my voice to you and for calling you....

He goes to stand Sky tightens her grip on my arm making him stop and sit down again she will forgive him but not right now.

Howard - well i told you kids a lie before you are your mum didn't leave me to be with other man she was killed by Raymond Griffin. It all happened after Sky and Ethan had their 2rd brithday, Nathan you were 5 I believe. Anyway after the party everyone left it was nice and peaceful until I had a scream your mother's I rushed to the kitchen where it came from only to find Raymond standing over your mother holding her down with a brunch of his men. Before you ask us were in the nursery sleeping after a long day anyway I demanded he tell me what he wanted turns out he wanted to send a message and show his own son what kind of work they do.

Nathan - isn't his son not much older than me?

Howard - yes at the time he was only 7.

Ethan - fuck even you waited until we were 16 before showing us sick fuck.

Nathan - you said he wanted to send a message what was it?

Dad signs deeply.

Howard - well as you know I've wanted a peace treaty with the Phoenix family for a long time now he must have found out about it cuz....Before slitting your mother's throat he got some of his men to hold me back as he r@ped your mother then letting his man take turns he was saying these words. "This is what happens when you choice the wrong side"

Fuck no wonder he hates that family if someone has done that to Rosa or any one I care for I would be hunting for each other of them and male thier lives hell.

Nathan - why didn't you take revenge on them?

Howard - i did but Raymond knew that I would save him for last but he threatened to take Sky from us if I touched him. So that's why I've been so protective of you Sky I don't trust anyone outside of things family they could be a spy for him.

Sky loosens her grip.

Sky - but dont you trust Rosa, Ruby and Stone?

I was holding my breath did I really want to hear this answer?

Howard - yeah I do trust them now but not at the start.

I stand up using all my anger I start throwing punches at the wall until my knuckles start to bleed. People that know me know not to stop me when am like this or I could hurt them. Once my hands are all bloody I call out for the one person I need more than anyone right now My Queen.

Nathan - ROSA!!!!

At the same time

Ruby p.o.v

I call Stone to tell him what's happening and to find out any information from our spys.

Ruby - so now his youngest daughter is under this roof.

Stone - i will ask any of the spys if they know anything. Oh before I forget we have a new member am bringing him to meet you and Rosa.

Ruby - name and age

Stone - Zayden, 24

Ruby - cute?

I hear him growl down the phone at me making me giggle a little.

Stone - don't test me woman or when I get there I will bend you over anything I can find and pound that little tight pussy of yours.

Damm my husband knows how to make me wet and I know how to tease the fuck out off him.

Ruby - am holding you too that.

Suddenly I hear Nathan yelling.

Nathan - ROSA!!!

Ruby - gotta go I will see you and the boys when you get here.

Stone - that shouldn't be long we are about an hour or so away. Then I can finally have you.

Ruby - baby behave the boys might hear you.

Stone - so won't be the first time they have heard us fucking or talking dirty.

I roll my eyes it's true tho.

Ruby - true but the new guy isn't used to that yet. Look I will talk more when you get here. I love you

Stone - i love you more sugar tits.

We hang up then I head back into the living room to see Rosa holding Nathan and his hands were all bloody and Raymonds daughter in Ethans arms I surprised shes awake what the hell did I miss?