Chapter 20

Rosa p.o.v

It's been a couple of hours now I keep passing out we get a shock when a nurse comes in to treat my wounds. We are so confused and even tried to ask her what this was about but she didn't tell us anything other than "it's his word" who's word? Even when I refused treatment she still done it soon the nurse leaves the room we are still confused. Just when I go to say something to door opens and to our surprise it's that Razor guy with a very naked Melissa but she has cuts all over her body and even had two black eyes which are pruffy and red like she has been crying. What the fuck is going on? Razor ties her hands behind her back then shoves her to the floor.

Melissa - Please razor make him chance his mind it wasn't what he throught!!!

He just slaps her.

Razor - shut up you mad a big mistake.

What did she do I wonder?

Melissa - no razor please don't leave me down here with them I belong in Bobbys arm's.

Before Razor can say anything bobbys voice comes in the room.

Bobby - you should have throught of that before making look like a fool and sleeping with my men!!!!

Wow she must of had a death wish or something to make that stupid mistake.

Melissa - Please baby I.....

Bobby - ENOUGH from now on you will be my men's play toy.

Oh shit thats cold that means that any of his mencan have her and do whatever they want to her then when they are done to cut her by the looks of the ones she has already they have already started She gasps in horror.

Melissa - Bobby please no more I am to be your wife remember I still do my love.

She goes to reach for him but Razor smacks her hard then after looking at her Bobby looks to us.

Bobby - ladies my father wants to make a deal with you

Ruby - you fucking think after what you have done to Rosa that we would listen to your fucking deal? Fuck off.

Bobby - that was my dad's order cuz of what she wanted.

He points down to Melissa.

Bobby - so here's what's......

Raymod comes in cutting him off.

Raymond - have you picked you bride yet?

What bride? Me, Ruby and Sky looked at each other.

Bobby - i was just about too dad. You see girls my dad will only retie when I settle down and get married so.....

Raymond cuts his son off again.

Raymond - oh for fuck sake son!!! One of you lucky ladies get to marry my son.

Ruby - fuck that!!!

Rosa - not it

Sky - no way.

Raymond - well it's either that and the other two go free or the torture continues.

Bobby - dad you promised.

Raymond rolls his eyes.

Raymond - fine you tell them about the contract.

Oh shit this can't be good

Sky - what contract?

Bobby - well to put your minds at ease there will be a contract saying that it will be mutual between us before we can even get married.

Ruby - so you are saying that one of us have to fall for you?

Bobby - yeah I don't wanna marry someone who is forced into it.

Raymond - there is nothing wrong with that son.

I roll my eye hes such a god dam pig but he must have seen my cuz he grabbed my throat I was gonna let him scare me so I bared my teeth growing at him.

Raymond - this one has a wild side

Bobby - dad...

He lets go of me.

Raymond - but there will be so rules to follow.

Bobby - dad it's not rules it's  conditions

Ruby - stick your contract and conditions up your ass besides all of us are happily taken Am married already, Sky has a boyfriend and so does Rosa.

Raymond - well if that's the case then I've got some ways to make you scream. Also I've got the medical records for you all so I know that Sky is still a virgin but not for long.

Sky's eyes go wide in horror.

Sky - no please.

Ruby - don't you dare touch her!!!

I have to do something I can't let him hurt my sister or Sky. Raymond starts to walk up to Sky licking his lips at her

Rosa - wait!!

Everyone looks to me Ruby shakes her head she seems to know what am gonna do.

Rosa - how long will the contract least for Bobby?

Bobby - it's for a year and if you don't feel anything for me by the end then you will be free.

Even tho I really don't want to do this I have no choice I can stand by and let Raymond hurt my sister or take Sky's virginity while i couldn't help them. In one hand I would have to spend a year here away from the man I love but at least they will be safe on the other Bobby does seem to care about what happens to us but then again it could be just an act. This could ruin mine and Nathan's realtionship and I know that he won't give me up I don't want to hurt him.

I look to Ruby who's begging me not to do it but I can't bare to see anyone hurt her in front of me. Then I look to Sky she has the same look but is scared that Raymond will forcely take her virginity I have to protect her I know she would rather lose it to Zayden. On one side I can be free of this in a year but I would have to put up with Raymonds shit. And Nathan..... I wouldn't be able to see him, taste his lips, feel his body pressed up against mine, his co......ok Rosa wind it back i look to Raymond and Bobby they are waiting for any answer.

Rosa - fine i will do it.

Ruby/Sky - Rosa NO!!!

I look to them with demand eyes even tho my heart id breaking I won't be able to see Nathan he will hate me for doing this and probly never talk or want me again.

Rosa - quiet!! But before I sign I want to read the contract and make some changes if am uncomfortable with anything.

Raymond - no deal.

Bobby - dad it's only fair, You have a deal Rosa.

What have you done Rosa??