Chapter 30

Rosa p.o.v

Epilogue

3 years later

Well we come to the end of my story of course the others were excited about the wedding but some other stuff happened that night too heres the short version.

Let's start with Zayden and Sky.

Sky did lose her virginity that night the next morning when they came down for breakfast she was growing with happiness I throught that Nathan would go mad but he didn't in fact he was happy to see his sister so happy. Now they are engaged to be married Zayden has become our hacker and is a loyal member to our gang aswell as his woman. One day one of the gang sluts was trying to get in his pants even tho he told her he wasn't interested in her she won't take the hint but she got a shock when Sky ripped her off his lap, shoved her face to the floor, threatened her then made out with Zayden in front of both the gangs.

Bobby - Olivia

As for Bobby, he has become our ally and a close friend but after a few werks of staying with us he couldn't stay with us any longer he had to go back to his turf to clear up Raymonds mess Olivia was sad by this but pecked up when he asked her to come with him. When she asked for my permission I gladly said yes so now she's his queen and it's like she a different person before she was shy, broken and scared but now she's become a feisty, brave and strong woman. Olivia even has a new name she goes by Khaleesi now which she had earned the same way I have not only by standing by her man side but by being a leader on her own they got married 2 years ago.

Razor

Razor has now grown closer to both Bobby and Zara he actually stepped down as right hand man to become a better father for them but still gives Bobby advice. He visits Cindy's grave which is hidden cuz if Raymond he wanted to dump her body in a cement mixer but he took her body and buried her where only he, and now Bobby and Zara know since he took them there.

Stone - Ruby

Well what can I day about my sister and brother in law? Well Nathan was right we found out about 2 months later that Ruby was having their first born child and later gave birth to a boy Theo now 3 he's got both his parents attitude. Ruby is now expecting her second baby which we have learned us gonna be a baby girl eho wad to be named Aurora Theo is excited to meet his baby sister Ruby is due soon. Of course Ruby is still the same stubborn pain in the ass.

Ethan - Zara

Ethan and Zara went traveling for a year after Zara had fully healed however we got a shock when they came back turns out Zara had given birth to twins John and Jason who are now 2. Everyone loves them they will be little heartbreakers along with Theo when they are older. Zara had also grown stronger than she used to be I can always count on her when am doing a job as for Ethan had become Nathan's right hand man after Nathan bothering him for weeks.

Nathan - Rosa

After moving the Phoenix gang we merged with the Nathan's and I've earned the name Khaleesi, we got married on Christmas day the same year of course we have our rivals and new gangs to watch out for but if they know their place there won't be any trouble for them. We have now been married for 2 and half years it feels like every day our love gets stronger cuz now we have twin babies Matt and Bella-Rose who are 1. Nathan is an amazing father, lover and best friend.

My life might have started out rough but it made me the woman I am with help from the man I love, my family and close friends.

I feel blessed with what I have hard to believe that only 4 years ago I was getting abused by my father then Nathan black saved me, I met my twin sister, found out who I really was, made some awesome friends, got married to the love of my life and became the most feared woman in the mafia. I am standing out in the balcony when I feel two arm wrapping round me I know it's Nathan by his scent

Nathan - what wrongs my Khaleesi?

Rosa - just thinking a lot had happened the past 4 years and how lucky I am to have found you.

Nathan - I was the lucky one to have found you baby.

Rosa - I know I just mean that there are other women out there that might need help.

Nathan - true, have you got a plan set?.

I turn to look at my husband and wrap my arms around his neck.

Rosa - yes I want to build a shelter for abused men, women and Children.

Nathan - had a feeling that's what you wanted so I may have already brought a building that perfect for it Well more like a street.

Rosa - wait what did you say?

Nathan - I brought a whole street and it's ready for to design the way you wish.

Rosa - are you serious?

Nathan - yip.

I squeal with happiness before smacking my lips onto his now I can help other people we make out for a few minutes until we hear Matt crying so we break apart.

Nathan - why does my son have to cockblock me?

I giggle.

Rosa - I will see to him.

Just then Bella starts crying.

Nathan - how about we settle them then I will run you a nice bath?

Rosa - sounds perfect.

My life story has had ups and downs and will probably have a lot more to come who knows what tomorrow will bring.

The end.

A/N Please leave a vote and a comment on what you think of the story Anyway thanks for the love so far. Also I've been working on other story it will be my first Western so I might get a few things mixed up so sorry in advanced for that and for the bad spelling Until next time.