Chapter 7

Rosa p.o.v

Soon I slowly start to wake up to find am lieing on a bed I rub my eyes suddenly I relise that I was drugged then I look around the room but I don't see Sky anyway before I could even say a thing I hear a voice outside my door. I get off the bed and sneak over to listen in even tho am still a bit shaken on my legs.

??? - WHAT?! YOU DRUGGED HER I SHOULD CUT YOU DICK OFF I TOLD YOU TO MAKE SURE NO HARM CAME TO HER!!!

That sounds like a woman's voice who's really mad but why would she care that i was drugged it doesn't make sences

??? - sorry boss but she and the other one.........

And that one sounds like a man which sounds like hes about to piss his pants.

??? - I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FUCKING EXCUSES NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT.

I hear footsteps coming towards the door so I shakenly make my way back to the bed and grab the lamp from the nightstand and just in time as the door opens In steps a redhaired woman the same age as me.

??? - we finally meet Rosa.

Rosa - first off who the hell are you? And where the fuck is Sky?

??? - Sky is in the other room and you don't know who I am? Look closer.

I look this woman up and down there is something familiar about her but I can't place it.

Rosa - you don't know me so how could I know you?

??? - oh sweet Rosa I know you. Any other questions?

Then a other throught came to mind......Nathan.

Rosa - what have you done to Nathan?

She flinches at that what was that?

??? - he's fine and i will not hurt you i wont let anyone hurt you again. Even Henry won't touch you again.

Rosa - how do you know my father's name?

??? - cuz he was my father too.

Did she just say what I think she just said?

Rosa - what?

She rolls up her sleeve my eyes go wide she has the same scar mark I do on the same area of my wrist.

Rosa - tell me who the hell you are now!!!

Ruby - my name is Ruby am your twin sister.

Then as if I get hit by a lighting bolt I remember from when I was young. Me and ruby used to play and we're inseparable until mum took her away I never knew where tho and now here she is standing in front of me.