Chapter 10

Rosa p.o.v

I am not letting that bitch marry Nathan am still pissed at him for not coming back to me but I understand why. Before she came round the corner he promised we would be together. We continue to see each other over the next couple of days having little dates and sleeping together at night but one off us have to leave before getting caught however at dinner one night she clings to him like a new born baby to its mother. She wants to stay the night since she never does but Sky and Howard say no she annoyed at that saying that if me, Ruby and Stone are staying then so is she but they were having none of it. She even made flirty comments to Stone.

Ruby - Nathan would you get you little toy on a leash before I put her down...

I see Stone trying to keep Ruby  calm.

Nathan - Melissa leave.

Melissa - not a chance not when she's here.

She glares at me oh hell no she didn't just glare at me but gonna play it cool for now nawwwww screw that!!! I stand up from my sit Ruby looks at me wondering what am thinking I calmly walk over to Melissa all eyes on me. Am face to face with Melissa out of nowhere I grab her ring hand and drive my knife right into her bone she lets out a loud scream.

Melissa - AHHHHHHH. You fucking bitch why would you do that?!

Rosa - show me or anyone I care for such disrespect again I will cut your fingers off.

She looks to Nathan.

Melissa - are you just gonna sit there and do nothing am you fucking fiance!?

Nathan - know what fuck you Melissa the only reason I agreed to marry you was cuz you threatned to take Rosa from me. And she and I had been seeing each other again I love her I don't love you.

Sky - i knew it!!!

Howard - you did what?!

Ruby - oh hell no let me at the bitch!!!

Stone holds her back.

Stone - not yet this is Rosa fight.

Melissa - no Nathan I love you I only said that to make you see that I........

Nathan - shut the fuck up!!!! Get the fuck out this house and never come back......

I just have to say and do  something that will piss her off

Rosa - one thing tho before you go.

She looks back to me as I walk up to Nathan cup his face and smack my lips onto his. Melissa gasps, Sky cheers, Ruby give out a chuckle

Melissa - that's my fucking man!!!

She goes for me but Ruby punches her in the nose.

Ruby - not any fucking more and that's for trying to flirt with my husband bitch.

Melissa is holding her broken nose as she rushes to the door.

Melissa - am gonna make you all regret this.

Sky - bye bitch

Me and Nathan were still making out when she slams the door then Ethan's voice fills the air.

Ethan - hey what's up with......what the?

Sky - long story.

Me and Nathan finally pull apart then the sound of a throat being cleared makes me turn my head it's Ruby.

Ruby - now that you have came up for air mind explaining.

I go to move but Nathan pulls me back and sits me on his lap.

Nathan - let me explain you see....

Nathan explains everything to them then asks something I never throught he would say.

Nathan - Ruby may I have your permission to marry your sister one day?

Rosa - say what now?

Nathan looks at me.

Nathan - Rosa I hated that I didnt come back for you I wish I did but now i have you back again and I want to try again. I can't see a life without you. And one day i would to marry you obvs not now but one day.

My heart skipped a beat when he said that i look to Ruby.

Ruby - i swear if you hurt her I will hunt you down, cut off your cock and feed it to my crocodile.

Sky - i second that.

Howard - son don't fuck it up this time.

Nathan - i won't dad

Ethan - awww man.

We look to Ethan.

Rosa - what's wrong Ethan?

Ethan - i was hoping I could get a chance with you.

Ethan pouts like a little kid

Nathan - watch it!!

He laughs.

Ethan - am only joking you know i only see her as a sister and besides I like some.......nevermind.

Ohhhhhh so little Ethan likes someone.

Sky - ohhhh my little brother has a little girlfriend.

Ethan - am older than you Sky.

Sky - only by an hour or two.

Howard - kids. And for the record it was 4 hours.

We clean up after dinner and settle in watching a movies but Ethan is on his phone I wonder if he's talking to that girl?

Melissa p.o.v

That fucking bitch!!!! How dare she come back and steal my man am gonna make her and her fucking sister pay. God My hand hurts they will all pay if i can't have him no one can but I will need some help first. And I know actually who am gonna ask.