Chapter 14

Rosa p.o.v

I've been keeping an eye on this girl for a while now am still worried for Nathan and about Ethan hes seems to be in madly in love with this girl suddenly she wakes up screaming.

Zara - NO stop please NOOOOOO

She looks around breathless holding her stomach then her eyes land on me.

Zara - your the woman who opened the door.

Rosa - that's right,my name is Rosa how are you feeling? Are you still in pain?

Zara - Am Zara a little bit sore.....

Then her eyes go wide.

Zara - where's Ethan I have to warn him.

I turn my head to look at her warn Ethan? I need some answers let's see is she will give me them.

Rosa - he's downstairs but first I have a few questions of my own to ask you.

She nods I go over and sit on the bed next to her feet I noticed tho she flinched a little when i sat down and has a lot of sadness in her eyes.

Zara - ok...I take it you know who I am?

Rosa - Zara Griffin, only daughter of Raymond Griffin leader of the Griffin Family Mafia.

Zara - unfortunately.

That shocked me I wonder if.....

Rosa - tell me about youself I see sadness in your eyes.

She lets out a sad sign and I swear I seen a tear come out.

Zara - well am 22, and you know who my family is the rest isn't a nice thing to hear it's also a long story one I would rather not talking about right now.

Rosa - how did you meet Ethan?

Zara - I meet him by chance we bumped into each other in the street I knew who he was but he didn't he was so kind to me, he made me smile and made me feel happy for once in my life. We started to see each other more and more and when i confessed my feelings for him he felt the same but I swear he didn't know who I was until a few days ago I asked him not to say anything just yet but my father found out about him and.....

She looks down to her stomach and lifts up her top I gasp he did that to his own daughter?

Rosa - your father did that didn't he?

She sniffs wiping away some more tears.

Zara - yes.

I feel a string in my heart I know what it feels like. Even tho I feel a little bit sad I try to keep a straight face but I think she noticed.

Zara - you have been though this too?

I nod.

Rosa - tell me yours and I will tell you mine.

She nods I can still feel and see the fear she has in her eyes and in her soul.

Zara - my dad never wanted me he only wanted boys first my brother was born of course then when my mum gave birth to me he was so mad with her for giving him a weak girl so on my 5th birthday he put a bullet in her head. All my life he's been telling me how useless I am even to the point I started to believe him until I meet Ethan. After my dad found out about Ethan he shouted at me and well you saw What he done to me. No one stopped him not even my own brother..... After he was done cutting me he said he wasn't done then left the room I knew I had to get out so I wrapped a tight top around it and climbed out my window, then ran all the way here lucky I wasn't followed you can be sure of that. So what's your story? I know your one of the Phoenix sisters but there was rumors you were dead.