Chapter 9

Rosa p.o.v

(This part will get dark so if you wanna skip it you can just a warning)

Ok so before I go on you are all probably wondering what happened to my dad well let me tell you. About 3 months ago so half way my training Ruby wanted to give me a test to see if i can handle being in the mafia or not she told me that if i wanted to stop at any time use the cord word "Fox". Anyway we went to a warehouse outside of town Stone and a few of his men were waiting outside when we arrived Ruby took my hand as we went in only to see that there's a someone tied to a chair with a bag over their heads.

Stone goes behind the person and takes the bag off and to my shock it's my dad. He mumbles something since he's got his mouth taped up I look to Ruby.

Ruby - Rosa this is you chance for revenge for all the abuse he gave you we will do to him and more.

Flashbacks of him hitting me, calling me names, letting his friends r@pe me fill me with rage I look to Ruby who nods to one of her men who is standing near a table with a cloth over it. He removes it to show a range of tools the first thing that catches my eye is a crowbar. I tie my hair back and walk over to the table then I pick up the crowbar then turn to look at him and I can see the fear in his eyes as I walk closer to him. Behind me i hear Ruby pick up something too.

Rosa - this is for whipping me.

I swing the crossbar and hit his left knee I hear a snap I must have creaked a the kneecap.

Rosa - this is for the beatings

I swing again this time at his right leg. He trys to scream but the tape covers the sound.

Rosa - this is for our mother.

Again I swing his time at his rib cage breaking a few.

Rosa - and this is for letting your freinds R@PE ME!!!!!!

Am raging at this point I give other swing this time at his shouders causing him to fall over.

Rosa - stand him up!!!

Two men come over and set the chair up right again then back off. My hands are shaking with anger.

Rosa - tell me Henry how does that feel!!! What hurts more? Forehand?

I hit his face with the crowbar.

Rosa - or backhand?

I hit the other side of his face. I feel a hand on my shoulder I look to see Ruby.

Ruby - its my turn.

I stand aside as Ruby take her turn and takes the tape off his mouth well more like rips it off.

Henry Taylor - please no more. Am sorry.

Ruby - you should have throught about that before doing all that shit to her sister!!!

A few hours later we leave him with no teeth in his mouth since Ruby ripped them all out and some broken bones. He did shout some abuse at us and for that Rubys men get to do whatever they want to him.

So yeah that's what happened to Henry Taylor i don't call him dad anymore I feel a little bit bad for doing that but after remembering all the stuff he did it felt good. That's when I realised that I didn't take anything from my dad but my blood in part of the Phoenix Maifa and that's who I am and I've got the tattoo to prove it now.

It's now a few days after we arrived I've not seen much of Nathan and when I have shes leeching on his arm ive spend time with Sky so now her Ruby so those two seem to get on well now.

I am sitting in the living room its all quiet until am brought out of my throughts by a voice.

Nathan - can we talk?

I look behind me to see Nathan.

Rosa - do we really have anything to talk about?

I know i sound like a heartless bitch but he made his choice.

Nathan - yes we do I need to get this off my chest. It's about my engagement to Melissa.

I rasie my hand as I stand and go to leave

Rosa - I couldn't care less about you and your little fuck toy.

I go to leave but he traps me in as I go to walk past him putting his hand on either side of me.

Nathan - goddam it Rosa will you listen to me!!. It's not what you think am not doing it cuz I want her am doing it cuz I have no other choice.

Rosa - what are you talking about?

He sighs before answering.

Nathan - she's blacking me.

That makes me laugh what can she do that can hurt him?

Rosa - really what can she have to blackmail you?

Nathan - Rosa you have to believe me...........

We are cut off by a loud moan from upstairs.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yesssssssss"

That sounded like Melissa but Nathan is right in front off me so who is she fucking

Rosa - that sounded like....

Nathan - yeah it was Melissa She's fucking one of my men.

Rosa - but why she's marrying you?

Nathan - cuz I refuse to sleep with her so she fucks my men to get back at me. I only want one woman in my bed and it's not her She's after the status we have.

My heart skips a beat I've not felt like this for months but then other question comes to mind.

Rosa - so why are you still marrying her?

Nathan - she threatened to take someone I love from me and make sure I will never see them again.

Rosa - they must be lucky and loved for you to do that for them.

He learns in closer to me our lips inches apart.

Nathan - yes you are

Wait he's talking about me?!

Rosa - but you left me.

Nathan - my biggest regret. I've hated myself ever since I love you Rosa i always have I should have came back for you. Am so sorry.

Our lips touch in a passionate kiss looking into his eyes I knew he was telling the truth. He loves me he actually loves me i would ask him why didn't he come back for me but my mouth is a little busy as out tonges dance. I've missed this the passion he makes me feel. We pull apart breathless.

Rosa - why didn't you come back for me?

Nathan - I wanted to but at first I was scared that you wouldn't want me anymore i almost went back for you but then all this happened. I was a coward but now that's all gonna change I want to be with you Rosa.

Rosa - but what about.......

Am cut off by an annoying voice.

Melissa - Nathan baby where are you my so to be husband?

Then i know what i want Not in this life time is she marrying Nathan. He's mine.