Rabbit Apple (Murasakibara x Reader)

(y/n): your name

(a/n): author's note

"(y/n)-chin, are you making a cake?" Murasakibara turned his head to you who is cleaning the dishes.

"No, Atsushi. You're eating too much sweets!" You answered while putting clean plates to it's shelf.

"I'm not eating sweets right now, (y/n)-chin." He opened a bag of chips and started munching.

You sighed. "Atsushi, you should stop eating sweets..." You turned around to him who is munching his chips while watching tv. "...and snacks every time. It's not good for your body."

You looked at him who is still concentrate on watching tv and kept on putting chips to his mouth.

"Hhh whatever." You turned your head back to the kitchen and continue your activity.

You were making dinner for both of you and Murasakibara. You are in relationship with this giant-purple haired-childish-sweet tooth-genius basketball player guy, for months. And since Murasakibara's family is having a trip to their hometown, you as his nice girlfriend decided to take care of him. Also his mother asked you to watched him and make sure he didn't eat only sweets all day everyday.

You were slicing carrot for soup, when two lean strong arms wrapped around your wrist.

"Is (y/n)-chin mad at me?" He asked with his lazy voice while put his chin on the top of your head. Yes, you are pretty small compared to him (a/n: if you aren't, please cooperate for the sake of this fan fiction *wink).

You giggled, feeling ticklish because his purple strands of hair touched your neck.

"I am."

"Don't be, (y/n)-chin." Murasakibara pouted.

Seeing him like that you couldn't help but smile. You turned around and face him, making you were all in in his two strong arms.

"I couldn't mad at you even if I tried so hard."

He smiled and closer his face to yours. You know what will he do to you, so you closed your eyes. You waited but there's nothing happened. Opening your eyes, you saw him turned his face to the other side and coughing.

"Uhuk uhuk..." He closed his mouth while coughing.

"Oh my god, Atsushi-kun. Are you okay?"

You patted his back hoping it would make him better. But he is still coughing. Your eyes caught the bag of chips on the counter. Reading the ingredients of it, you turned back to him.

"Say good bye to your snacks, Atsushi-kun. You won't see them in a long time."

Murasakibara just stared at you and pouted. And this time, you couldn't change your mind.

~TIME SKIP~

The next day, you came over again to Murasakibara's house. You rang the bell and the door opened by your boyfriend himself.

"Good morning... uhuk uhuk..., (y/n)-chin."

"You're not feeling better, are you?"

He shooked his head. His eyes caught the bag you were holding in.

"What's in that, (y/n)-chin?"

You looked at your bag, he pointed at. "Ah this? This is your vitamin so you could heal faster from that cough you're having."

Murasakibara hummed and asking you to come in. You came in to his house and went straight to the kitchen. Murasakibara sat on the couch and turning on the tv. This time he didn't munch any snacks.

"You really didn't touch your snacks, right?"

You asked him while your hands is busy taking out the fruits you brought in the bag to the counter.

"(y/n)-chin told me to not touch it even I'm craving for it so bad."

You can sense a dissapointed feeling in his voice. You smiled and walked to the couch. Putting your butt on the couch next to him, you face him.

"And this is vitamin for the sick kid." You put a plate full of apples on the table and take one.

"You didn't bring me a cake, (y/n)-chin?" He asked with his lazy tone as always.

"No. This fruit is good for your health, Atsushi-kun." Your hand started to remove apple's peel with knife.

"I like cake more." He started to whine and acted like a child.

You turned to his face and giggled. Eventhough you know pretty well how your boyfriend behave, you still can't help but adore his cuteness when he acted childish. It's kinda weird calling him cute when his body is so giant.

"Here is the rabbit apple for you. Say aah!" Your hand is holding a slice of rabbit apple in front of his mouth.

He turned to the other side, still pouting.

"Atsushi, this is good for you. And this also tastes sweet and juicy. Come on you're gonna like it!" You tried to persuade him.

Suddenly he turned his face to you and wrapped the rabbit apple along with your finger holding in, to his mouth. He started munching and you're too shocked to realize what happened. After swallowing the rabbit apple, he take out your finger and licking it.

"It really is sweet, (y/n)-chin." He gave you his emotionless face but you can see his lips crooked up.

Your cheeks started to blush. You immediatelly took your finger and turned your face to another side.

"Y-you're n-naughty, Atsushi-kun."

He gave you a flirt smirk and you blushed even more. Your hand took another slice of rabbit apple. Murasakibara opened his mouth ready to be feed in, but you weren't gonna do that. Instead, you put it in your own mouth.

"Eh, you didn't feed me again, (y/n)-chin." He said dissapointedly.

You shooked your head to him while munching. "Nwah, I'm nawt gawn-"

You couldn't continue because suddenly Murasakibara's tongue enterred your mouth. You didn't expect it but you let him in. His tongue explore your mouth leaving no area untouched. He make sure no apple left in your mouth. When he pulls out, both of you were searching for air.

"You're right, (y/n)-chin. It tastes juicy too." He licked his lips and gave you a devilish smirk.

"You s-stole m-my apple, Atsushi-kun." Your cheeks is getting reddened than before.

"You're red like a rabbit apple. Makes me want to eat you."

"Y-you're a naughty little kid!"

You covered your face with your hand. Hiding your cheeks which only God knows how it's red more than apple.

•••

Thank you for reading! This story is inspired by rabbit apple Misaki made for Usui on My Sweet Kaichou manga. I haven't watch the anime though, but my friends told me that Usui is more handsome in manga than the anime version. So let me stay on the manga version, k?

xoxo,
drey