Lychee Popsicle (Kasamatsu x Reader)

(y/n): your name

(y/f/n): your friend's name

You were sitting under an umbrella while watching your friends splashing water at each other. On the other side, you could see your other classmates played volley beach happily.

"Come join us, (y/n)-chan!" Your friends called out your name from the volley beach fields.

You shooked your head at her smiling.

"I'm okay here! Wanna enjoy the sun a bit more!" You shouted to her since the beach was pretty crowded with your friends laughters.

Your friend gave you an OK sign and got back to the game.

It was summer break and your class decided to spend time together in the beach. And this would also be your last time catching up with your friends since you were about to face national exam in a few months and separate with them to your each's universities. Oh just a reminder, you sit in the 12th grade at Kaijo's High School.

Satisfied with the sun, you felt thirsty on that hot day and decided to buy popsicle. You tied up your medium length hair into a bun and got your butt off. You cleaned you black bikini from the sand before went off to the nearest beach's store.

"(y/n)-san?" You heard someone called your name making you turned your head.

"Eh? Hi, Kasamatsu-kun!" You smiled at him.

Kasamatsu's god body caught your attention. You knew he was the captain of basketball team but you never really knew that he was pretty muscular since you just saw him in the class (when his hot body covered by uniform). Water droplets trickled down his abs --or his well built abs. You could see his tensed biceps relaxed making you speechless.

Gulp. You tried to cover pink dusted in your face and gulped.

"You swim?" You finally got your voice back.

"Yeah. (y/f/n) asked me to swim back and forth to that rocks over there and bet 50 dollar that I can't make it." You followed his eyes to the rocks he pointed at, which is pretty far from the sea.

"And who won?" You asked him curiously.

Kasamatsu waving the money he just got from winning the bet. "I think he is crying out his eyes now."

You chuckled over his words. Little did you know that your chuckle's voice making Kasamtsu's cheeks flushed pink.

"L-let's g-get the popsicle!" He walked over you to the store leaving you there.

"Hey wait!" You ran towards him but when you arrived, Kasamatsu already had his popsicle.

"Geez you're cheating. Why leaving me behind?" You pouted at him.

His face flushed pink again but he tried to cover it. "Y-you're too slow!"

You let out your tongue at him and walked to the store before asked the seller.

"One lychee popsicle please!" You cheerly asked.

"Ah I'm sorry but we're running out of lychee. Your friend earlier is the last buyer. But we have another flavor, wanna try?" The seller asked.

You sighed a little, dissapointed of not getting your favorite flavor. But you got the other flavor and paid for it before walked out the store. You found Kasamatsu still waiting for you outside while licking his lychee popsicle, the one that you wanted the most. You walked towards him holding your popsicle. Little did you know that Kasamatsu was staring at your figure while you walked with your black bikini.

"I-it's n-not like I wanted to wait for you or something. I j-just happened t-to eat my popsicle here."

You giggled over Kasamatsu's tsundereness which make his face got red again. And then you saw bunch of your friends waving their hands at you and Kasamatsu.

"(y/n)-chan! Kasamatsu-kun! Let's have picture together!" They were waving a camera signaling you two to come.

"Let's go there!" You asked Kasamatsu who just agreed lazily.

You both walked towards your friend side by side in the shore while licking your popsicles. You both walked slowly enjoying the sea wind as the sky has gotten orange.

"Kasamatsu look! So pretty!" You pointed your popsicle to the sunset next to Kasamatsu.

Kasamatsu turned his head to the sunset and went speechless by the beauty of mother nature he saw. The shouting from your friends snapped you out of it and you both ran to your friends who were about to take a picture. You finally filled the front side, next to Kasamatsu.

"Everyone say cheese!" Your friends who set the camera ran towards the crowds after setting the timer, leaving the camera standing alone with the tripod.

Click. Click. Click.

Everyone have their own pose while you and Kasamatsu pointed out the popsicles you both hold. You and your half eaten popsicle and Kasamatsu with his three quarter popsicle left. After some snap, the crowds went to the camera to see how the photos turned out. You didn't bother them and just continuing to lick your popsicle, still enjoying the sunset behind you.

"Why did you eat so slowly?" Kasamatsu looked at your half popsicle.

"Eh? This?" You stared at your popsicle. "Honestly I don't really like this flavor but since I ran out my favorite lychee pops, I finally bought this one."

You smiled at him showing him your teeth. Kasamatsu looked at his left pops in his hands and clicked his tongue.

"Why didn't you say." He mumbled before ate the last bite of his pops.

"Eh?"

You were a bit surprised when Kasamatsu turned to you and pulled your face closer to his face. His lips pressed yours and turning it into a kiss. He shared his left popsicle to you with his tongue, making you flinched a little because of the cold feeling you had. He pulled out gently with a bright red covering his face.

"I-if y-you t-t-told me earlier, it w-wouldn't b-be like t-this." He looked away to hide his blush.

You were just standing there speechless of what he just did to you as your cheeks heated up as well.

"Hey lovebirds! Nice one!" Your friends shouted at you two while laughing and evil smirking. One of your friends who held a camera were showing his masterpiece to the others.

"Great, Kasamatsu!"

"Wow!"

Little did you know that your moments earlier have been snapped by your friend's camera.

"Oy give it back!!" Kasamatsu went to catch your friends which making you and your friends burst out of laughters.

'Lychee is the best!' You enjoyed your favorite flavor left in your mouth while your eyes still watching your loved one had a cat dog fight with your friend.