Shopping Day (Aomine x Reader)

"Next, is vegetable section! Come ooon!" You squealed in joy while the tanned male behind you just following your lead lazily.

"HOAM~ Why do you have to bring me too?!" Aomine has been asking you this for around 20 times and it looks like he won't stop asking before you two got home.

"Geez, Aho! I've told you so many times already that we're going shopping because we almost ran out of food at home. Or do you want to starve yourself to death? I don't think so. Now, could you just shut up and help me bring these cabbage and carrot?"

You showed him your hand which is holding a lot of cabbages and carrots.

"Whoa that's a lot! Who's gonna eat all of these?" Aomine's mouth kept on complaining but his hand helped you to carry the veggies and put them to the trolley.

"You." You chuckled before hopping happily to the next section.

Aomine just sighed and followed you like a lost puppy. You and Aomine have been dating since a year ago and now since you two are adult already, you decided to share an appartment with your lazy-ass boyfriend. When opening the refrigerator this morning, your eyes only saw a half bottled milk and 2 eggs left there. You have no choice but to force your super lazy boyfriend to wake up from his sleep and accompanying you to go shopping.

"Sooo what do you want, Aho? Tenderloin or sirloin?" You asked while showing him both of the meats in your hands.

"They all look the same." Aomine answered straight lazily.

You pouted at him and put both of the meats to the trolley.

"Hey, why ask if at the end you buy both?!"

"Well, just in case." You shrugged both of your shoulders easily and walked off, leaving the annoyed Aomine behind. You chuckled at how annoying you were today at your boyfriend.

Finally you checked all of your food list and went to the cashier to pay.

"Oh god, I forgot the ketchup!" You patted your forehead. Your head looked back at the line of people who want to pay behind you and sighed.

"The line is so long ugh I don't want to rejoin queue again."

"Hey why so stupid? Tsk I'll get it for you, just wait here okay?" And by then he left you to grocery section to get the ketchup. You smiled at how stubborn your boyfriend could be but also caring at the other side.

You felt someone patted on your shoulder and that made you turned your head.

"I'm sorry. I just wanna ask what would I need to make a caesar salad? Sorry this is random, because I'm a guy and I'd lost bet to a friend and I have to make this salad but I don't know what is the right ingredients. Is everything in my basket right?" The guy showed you his trolley.

You looked at his basket. "Hm you need a caesar dressing to make a caesar salad, oh and you got the wrong lettuce. You need romaine lettuce for that."

The guy just furrowed his eyebrows and looked deseperately confused. Looking at his funny face, you couldn't help but laughed.

"Haha oh my god sorry but you should see your face."

"Haha I'm sorry I really didn't understand what you're talking about." The guy laughed.

"Oi what's going on in here?"

Suddenly, Aomine came while holding a bottle of ketchup in his hand. His face is naturally not friendly but this time it looked worse, and it made the weird atmosphere between the three of you.

"Hey you! Done getting a ketchup?" You tried to break the cold atmosphere since Aomine came in.

Aomine just handed you the ketchup without a word.

"Um hey this guy was asking me how to make a caesar salad. This is my boyfriend." You introduced Aomine to the guy who seems chickened out of him.

"H-hey. I w-will get the lettuce you told me to use. Well, b-bye." He ran away from both of you to the vegetable section.

"Why did you laugh with him earlier?" The tanned male turned his faace to you and asked straightforwardly.

You sighed before answerring. "He just asked me what is needed to make a cesar salad. That's all, I promise."

"You better keep your promise!" Aomine stated to you with his serious face.

Instead of being afraid, you just clunged into his arms and squealed.

"Aww my bae is jealous~ Yes bae I promisee!" And with that you could see his handsome face blushed while he tried so hard to hide it.

~TIME SKIP~

"Home sweet homeee!" You enterred your appartment cheerly with your boyfriend following behind you with hands full of your groceries.

Aomine put everything on the dining table and threw himself on the couch. You knew that your boyfriend was tired from accompanying you all day to shop. You came closer to him and bowed next to him.

"What do you want, Daiki? You must be tired, do you want any drink? Maybe juice or cold tea?"

Your voice sounded softer than usual. Actually you were trying to persuade him so that he didn't mad at you.

But his reaction surprised you. Without you realizing, your body already flew and he laid you down on the couch next to you with him hovering over you.

"A-Aho w-what're you doing?" You were quiet surprised with this unusual side of him.

But unfortunately, the dark haired blue male was not in the mood for talking so he just answered you with his action. He started giving you butterfly kisses all around your body from your neck, down to your chest and kept going down with his hand skillfully releasing your dress from your body and leaving you only with your underwear.

"Ah Daiki hh what're y-you doing?" You tried to hold back your moans.

Your question caught his attention and made him stopped kissing you and instead, facing you.

"You asked me what did I want? And this... is what I want."

You chuckled at him and pinched his cheeks. "You were jealous, did you?"

"Why if I was?"

"I love you, Ahooomine." You perked up a smile to him.

And with that, Aomine blushed hard and continued on what he was doing. Another night passed by pleasantly but you didn't complain this time.