Fell (Akashi x Reader)

y/n: your name

y/f/n: your friend's name

You put on your white jas lab while you felt someone tapped on your shoulder.

"Good luck, (y/n)-chan." You turned around and red spiky hair caught your attention. It was Akashi, your boyfriend who wished you luck on today's chemistry test.

"Mhn." You nodded and smiled at him before he walk away to his desk.

You are a first year student in Rakuzan and this week is final test week. You are in the same class with the emperor eye who became the captain of Rakuzan's basketball team, Akashi Seijuro. You two had been couple since months ago.

"This is an individual test. You have to do this test well because it has big percentage of your final score. Good luck!" The teacher asked the class to keep quite and start working.

You were looking up at the whiteboard to read the instruction and started working. You were humming while doing the work. Chemistry is your fav subject and you enjoyed it so much. Unlike the other student who sighed and cursed at the task while working on it.

You looked for your boyfriend and saw him two desk across behind you. Akashi looked so focused on his work but he felt someone staring at him. Akashi turned to you and smiled at you. You were suprised but you smiled back at him and started working again....

You did your task pretty quick and still having 1 hour time left. Didn't know what to do, you just looked around your friends who haven't finished.

"Ouch aw!" Suddenly one of your friend who just a desk across in front of you jumped back while shaking his hand.

He didn't know that he was jumping to your desk while you were still looking around. His back hit your body and you lost your balance and fell to the floor as your elbow brush against a chemical tube reaction behind you.

Prang!

The chemical tube reaction fell to the floor and cracked into pieces. Luckily the tub was empty, not having any dangerous liquid inside.

"I'm sorry, (y/n)-san. I'm really sorry. The Chlorida liquid drip to my hand and I was surprised and accidentally hiting you. Are you okay?"

The class becoming crowd as the incident happened. Many of your friends circled around you who was still sitting on the floor. The guy who hit you apologized many times. The teacher told the class to keep quiet and continue the work.

"It's okay, (y/f/n). I'm okay really. Now let's just clean this mess." You told the guy as your fingers started collecting the pieces of the tube while still sitting.

Suddenly you felt a hand touched your calf and pressed it. God it hurts so much you bite your lip. You just realized that your calf hit a piece of glass from the cracked tube reaction and now it was bleeding. And then you felt the hand moved to your shoulder and gripped it tightly.

"Excuse me, Sensei. (y/n) seems have injured her calf. May I bring her to the clinic?" Akashi asked the teacher permission.

Of course the teacher gave him permission since he was the president of student council and he trusted by any teachers. Akashi gripped your shoulder and helped you to get up.

"I'm really sorry, (y/n)-san. Here let me accompany you to the clinic since I am the one who made you injured." The guy tried to help you but his hand smashed by Akashi.

"I will take (y/n)-chan to the clinic. And next time you surprised, be sure to look around before hitting on somebody."

Akashi glared at him with his heteromatic eyes and gave him an absolute order. He obeyed him with no words came out.

His words took you by surprise and suddenly you felt his hands around your hip as you felt like flying. And then you realized that Akashi were carrying you bridal style. A blush growing on your cheeks. You must look like a burned crab now.

The class was becoming crowd again as your friend whistling around at you two, making the teacher has to calm down the class. 

You two were out of laboratory with you still carried by Akashi's hands.

"Y-you can p-put me down, Akashi. It's embarassing." You covered your red face with your hands as some students in the hallway staring at you two.

"No. You're injured and can't walk well." He still focusing his eyes on the way to the clinic.

"B-but Akashi-"

"Are you opposing me?" He cuts you in the middle of your sentence and stared at you, making you back to silent mode.

You two finally arrived in front of the clinic and found no one inside. Akashi placed you gently on the bed and started treating your wound. You looked at him while he was doing the work. You saw your blood dripping to his uniform pants and left a mark there.

"I'm sorry Akashi-kun I'm really sorry." You bowed at him as you apologized to him.

He gave you a surprised look. "You did nothing wrong, (y/n)-chan."

"No, I made a lot of mistakes. I made you carried me and my blood dripped on your pants. I really am sorry."

Akashi looked at his stain uniform pants and looked back at you grinning. "Oh and don't forget you make me jealous too."

"Eh?" You stared at him confusedly.

"You make me jealous over (y/f/n). And you opposed me too. You really need to be punished, (y/n)-chan."

Akashi stared at you and brought his face closer to yours. You closed your eyes wondering what would he do to you. You felt your forehead kissed by him affectionately. When he pulled out the kiss you opened your eyes to see his heteromatic eyes.

"Don't ever fell to any guy beside me. Ever." He stated at you with his absolute order.

And you couldn't say no, of course.

"Mhm." You nodded your head.

"Good girl." He smiled at you. "I'll give you your punishment later."

"Eh??"