Basketball Lesson (Kuroko x Reader)

(y/n): your name

(h/c): hair color

"Run 20 times around the gym after this!" Riko gave instruction to the Seirin's basketball player which answered by them with high enthusiasm.

"YOSH!"

Your jobdesk as the manager of the basketball team is giving them any information such as time schedule for any competition, other team's ability, etc etc and you're also checking your basketball's team instrument like jersey, basket ball, and stuff like that. And in practice like this, you just watched the team.

"They worked really hard for the upcoming competition." You told Riko-san who sit next to you.

Riko nodded as her eyes still watching the player. "Mhm. They can't be beaten easily this time. They have really strong basic. The competition will be tougher than before."

You sighed and facepalmed. "I wish my competition will be tough too like them."

Riko turned her face to you. "Eh? You have any basketball competition?"

Seeing Riko-san asked curiously, you shooked your head and clear her misunderstanding.

"Eh no, not like that, Riko-san!! Tomorrow i have basketball test. But as the manager of basketball team, I didn't have any nice ability for playing basketball. It's kinda sucks..."

Riko's eye widened. Her arms suddenly grab your shoulder tightly.

"Why don't you tell me earlier? You could use the team's help here. Look we have Furihata, Fukuda, Kawahara, Bakagami, and Kuroko! Just choose one to help you, (y/n)-chan!"

You shooked your head immediatelly as your cheeks started to blush.

"Eh, ano Riko-san. I don't have the heart to ask them now. They've worked so hard today and I don't want them to get more tired anymore."

You looked down and your mind was blowing away thinking about how red your score must be tomorrow. And before you know it, Riko already blow her whistle and the team gathered around make a circle.

"(y/n)-chan seems to have any trouble regarding her upcoming basketball test tomorrow. You wouldn't let your manager fail her basketball score, right?! So which one of you would like to help her and teach her basketball lesson?" Riko asked them straightforwardly.

"You can use my help, (y/n)-chan!"

"(y/n)-chan, I can teach you!"

"Er..r I c-could teach you if you w-want."

Many hands raised up asking theirself to help you. You were suprised of their high interest to help since they're already having lots of practice.

"I will teach you, (y/n)-chan." An emotionless face appeared all of sudden in front of you, making your heart jumped as you placed your hand on your chest.

"Geez, Kuroko-kun! You really can make a person go to hospital because of your missdirection." You tried to calm your heart.

"You can all go home, minna*! (y/n)-chan will be taught with me since we're in the same class and we will face the same test tomorrow." Kuroko told the team and swept them off to the locker room.

"Okay then, good luck (y/n)-chan!" Riko-san point her thumbs up to you and you gave her a 'thank you' smile.

You turned your head to Kuroko who is dribbling his basketball skillfully.

"Are you really okay, Kuroko-kun? I don't want to make you feel tired and make you fail the basketball test tomorrow because of teaching me."

You heard him chuckle. "I will be fine, (y/n)-chan. You're so kind of being selfless. Come on I'll teach you the dribbling lesson first."

You tried to dribble as what Kuroko told you but the ball start jumping out anywhere. You started to run chasing off the ball here and there around the gym. The ball finally caught by Kuroko who appeared out of nowhere and you gave him a desperate i-give-up look.

"Here I'll help you, (y/n)-chan." He put his hand on your fingers and hold the ball to your grip softly. "You have to be friends with the ball and trust it. Tightened your grip to the ball and bounce it the floor and catch it again. You can do it."

You can feel Kuroko's breath since he is so close to you even your back touch his chest. You blushed but tried to hide it. You dribbled as what he said and it turned out well.

"You're a natural, (y/n)-chan." He smiled at you and you blushed trying to avoid his angelic smile.

"And now, we will have shooting lesson. Let's see how your shoot goes, (y/n)-chan."

You stand in front of the ring and shoot your ball. The ball bounce of the board and jump far. Didn't even touch the ring. Kuroko caught the ball and walked towards you. He stand behind your back and hold the ball in your grip.

"You should lower your back and reach out your hand as far as it can. Jump and think of nothing unless to shoot the ball to the ring."

"Okay." You tried to shoot as he told many times. And from 20 shoots only 3 succeded.

"Oh god I'll fail tomorrow!" You sighed out your lack of confidence.

"It's okay, (y/n)-chan." He smiled to you. "You should do practice more. Let's practice with me."

The night got darkened and all of the team have already got home leaving the two of you in the gym. You practiced with Kuroko for many times until you couldn't count how many shoots you succeded. After having hundred times of practice; dribbling, passing and shooting, both of you sit on the gym's floor, panting and scretching legs.

"GAH I couldn't feel my legs. It feels so numb!" You swept off the sweat on your forehead with your knuckle.

"You did very well, (y/n)-chan."

You turned your face to Kuroko who sit beside you and gave him a smile. "Thank you, Kuroko-kun. I will still be a fool who couldn't even pass the ball if you hadn't teach me."

"I didn't help you that much, (y/n)-chan. You helped yourself and practice hard until you able to do those all."

Kuroko turned his face to you and seeing you with head bowed down, eyes closed and snoring softly. Kuroko stared at your adorable sleeping face and pushing your (h/c) strands of hair out from your face. He leaned your head to his shoulder before giving a soft and gentle kiss on your forehead.

"You did a good job, (y/n)-chan. Oyasuminasai**." He whispered in your ear before drift off to sleep.

•••

Omake

You: OMG what time is it?! Kuroko-kun wake up!!

Kuroko: Hngh... Good morning, (y/n)-chan.

You: Why didn't you wake me up, Kuroko-kun? Oh my... Were we sleeping in the gym the whole night?!! And it's morning already, I haven't showered yet the school is about to start!!

Kuroko: I didn't have the heart to wake you so I decided to let you sleep. And your snoring drift me off to sleep too I guess, (y/n)-chan.

You: OMG WAS I SNORING?!! BESIDE YOU? God kill me now.

* minna: friends
* oyasuminasai: good night

•••••
I don't know what I'm writing but hope you guys liked it lol. Holiday is gonna end up soon (nooooo) and tomorrow is my best friend's birthday (yaaay!). Have a nice day people!

xx,
drey