What If - They Found You Asleep (GOM+Kagami)

Akashi

You just had a great time by spending it with your boyfriend all day. It was fun riding all games in the amusement park today, especially since Akashi rented the whole park just to have a date with you. And now you're on way home in Akashi's car. Feeling tired, your eyes started to feel heavy and you couldn't bear to hold it any longer so you just let it naturally closed.

Akashi who realized that there was no chirp from the cheerful you, turned his head and found your adorable sleeping face. His lips curved into a smile adoring your sleeping figure.

He pulled you closer to him and brought your head to lean on his shoulder while his other hand lingered around your waist. He gave you a kiss on your forehead before adoring your sleeping face again.

"Let's call it a day, my Empress."

Aomine

You just had a basketball practice with your boyfriend, Aomine, in the park. Well actually your first intention was to watch him practice but since he insist you to 'accompany' him to do practice, so here you are. Sat on the bench with numb legs, exhausted from the games your basketball's genius boyfriend gave you.

While still waiting for your boyfriend who was away to buy drinks, you thought it'd be okay if you shut your eyes close due to the tiredness you had. You didn't know that the 5 minutes sleep turned into a very deep one which Aomine found you in after he bought drinks.

"Oi! (First Name), don't sleep here!"

He tried to wake you up but it was no use. So he gave up and just staring at your sleeping face and realized how beautiful you are.

"Ck. Why can't you be quiet like this when you're awake huh?"

And you ended up slept on his back while he gave you piggy back ride on your way back home.

Kuroko

You were in Kuroko's house. Your boyfriend asked you to come and you spent a really good time with him. You two watched movies, baked a cake and of course played with his cute puppy, Nigou.

"I'll bring more snacks for us, (First Name)-chan."

"Mhm."

You turned your head and found Nigou already fell asleep on the couch next to you. You couldn't help of his adorableness and brought him to sleep on your lap. Your hand kept on petting him and you yawned. 'It's a fun day!' You thought to yourself before drifting off to sleep.

Kuroko came in later and found you slept on the couch with one hand on Nigou's sleeping figure. He smiled watching two of his favorite things in the world. Kuroko sat next to you and brought you to his embrace.

"I love you, (First Name)-chan."

And the three of you rested on the couch for an entire day.

Kise

You were exhausted from going shopping with your boyfriend, Kise. Sure you had a nice time since your boyfriend would usually busy for his modelling. But for you, he frees his time so you can had all day together with him.

After having lots and lots of paper bag filled with clothes, you decided to take a break and watched movie in the cinema. Kise agreed to that idea too so why not?

The movie started and from the very beginning, you already fell asleep.

"Kachow!!! Yeah hit that!!" Kise already taken along with the action movie but he realized there's something heavy on his shoulder.

"(First Name)-cchi?"

He turned and found your adorable sleeping face already lean on his shoulder. He smiled and pushed a strand of hair from your face.

"My (First Name)-cchi is so cute! If you were about to sleep, I'd choose a romance movie earlier, (First Name)-cchi."

He slipped his hand on your waist and hugged you while continuing to watch the movies. But this time, more quite.

Murasakibara

Since exam is around the corner, you decided to help your giant-snacks eater-purple haired boyfriend to get a nice score. Today you invited him to your house to study together. You both studied hard (while munching hard too lol) from the afternoon and it was already evening outside.

There was no sound except the pencil scratch on the notebook and the sound of munch Murasakibara had. And suddenly it was only the munching's sound that heard. Murasakibara turned his head and found you sleeping soundly on the table with your hand still gripping a pencil and books all around you.

"Eeh? (First Name)-chin is asleep. How sweet."

Murasakibara then brought you from your uncomfortable position to sleep comfortably on his lap. He just stared at you and caressed his large hand on your face. A smile curved on his lips.

"(First Name)-chin's skin is smoother than any cotton candy I've ever had. Oyasuminasai, (First Name)-chin."

Midorima

You planned to visit your tsundere boyfriend, Midorima Shintarou, knowing that his family went on a vacation. So you spent all day with him and had so much fun. Well actually you were the one who had lots of fun from teasing him and making fun of him by looking at his album and took pics of him when he was little.

Midorima decided to let you have fun while he was doing summer holiday's homeworks. He decided to take a break from the homework and checked on you since it was too quite.

And he found you on the carpet laying down, sleeping while your hand holding a red marker and surrounded by his photo album. He picked up an album and found a love sign drawn on his baby face with 'cute shin-chan❤️' written under the pic.

He sighed but picked you up bridal style and put you to sleep on his bed. He flicked your forehead softly before whispering.

"You're lucky that I love you, nanodayo."

Kagami

You just had a fun date with your boyfriend, Kagami Taiga to the beach. It's been your dream to play around in the beach to refresh your brain due to exhausted you had from studying hard in school. And Kagami make it happened! This weekend, he brought you to chill and relax from school thingy. You two collected shells together, built sand castle, ate popsicles, etc etc.

The sun has set and you two decided to rented a villa near the beach to spend a night. Kagami was showering first in the bathroom and you waited for him while playing with your phone in bed. Slowly your eyes felt heavy and you slept with your phone fell on your face.

"(First Name)-chan I'm done."

Kagami who was done showering walked out the bathroom and found you already sleeping soundly. He let out a chuckle from seeing you slept with face covered with your phone. He took the phone off your face and starred at your face.

"You're adorable, (First Name)-chan. I love you."

He kissed the top of your head before jumped in bed and cuddling next to you.

***

It took me long enough to write about Midorima lol. Writing tsun tsun is hard tbh. Whose part do you like best? :)

Anyway I'm back whee!! I'm sorry for being hiatus in such a long time. I had writer's block and all the internship thing drove me crazy geez.

Oh and I want to send my deeply apologize for (I forgot your username) who requested a story about Akashi and I haven't been able to make it. Sorryyy:(

OH AND THANK YOU FOR 13K READERS WOAH I'M FLATTERED~~❤️😘